THE PARTY

We have just finished training and are on our way home to get ready to got out. Me and less are in the car on the way home.

Me and alessia are getting ready now. I'm sat on the bed as she does her makeup. I just looking at her through the mirror on her vanity.

"What" she said while chuckling.

"What do you mean" I said.

"Why are you looking at me like that" she asked.

"You look stunning less" I said. I look at her through the mirror and see her go bright red. I get off the bed and stand behind her. I reach over her and grab my perfume.

@mileyanderson13

Caption: 'my beautiful girl 😍🫶🏻'

Comments:
@ellatoone: 'she looks stunning'
-@mileyandeson13 'doesn't she just'

@alessiarusso99 'I love you baby'
-@mileyandeson13: 'I love you too darling.

@alessiarusso99

Caption: 'my girl 😘🤍'

Comments:
@katiemccabe: 'my bestie'

@ellieroebuck: 'my girl 🙄🤣'
-@alessiarusso99: 'I'm willing to share'

"You ready to go darling" I said as I say on the sofa.

"I am but do I look ok I feel like I look weird" she said looking in the mirror in our living room. I come up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and my head on her should.

"You look amazing less" I whispered in her ear and kissed her neck.

"Cmon you we need to go" she said tapping my stomach.

Me and Alessia just arrived at the bar where we were meeting the girls.

"Hey sexy lady" Katie teased as she walked up to me pulling me into a hug.

"You alright k" I said.

"Good now your here. These lot are boring no one is doing shots with me." She said pouting.