BACK HOME

We just finished training and I was driving back home. I hadn't been home yet. Me and alessia pulled into the driveway at the same time. When I got out alessia was there. She held her hand out and interlocked out fingers. We walked into our house.

"It's good to be home" I said. I brung mine and alessias hands up to my mouth and kissed it.

"It's good having you home" she said.

"Since when was there a hole in the wall" I said confused. I looked at alessia and she looked guilty.

"When I found out Hayley was cheating on me I got a bit angry and punched the wall" she said with tears in her eyes. I pulled her into a hug.

"It's ok less. I'll get some stuff later and patch it up" I said kissing the top of her head.

"Thanks Mi" she said. I let so and went into my room. I hadn't been in here for like 7 months. It was exactly the same. I finished unpacking and walked into the living room. There was a knock on the door. I got up and walked to the door opening it. It was Leah. She was stood there.

"Miley. Hi. It's good to see you" she said.

"Yeah you too i guess. What's up" I said.

"I wanted to come see you" she said. "I missed you a lot when you were gone" she said.

"I uh I don't really know what to say Leah" I said.

"Miley is everything ok" alessia said coming to the door wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Yeah everything is ok Leah was just leaving" I said and looked that Leah. Her face dropped and she nodded. She turned around and walked away. I closed the door and turned around. I kissed alessia. It was passionate and needy but also soft. We made out for abit I tapped the back of her thighs and she jumped up. I carried her into my bedroom and put her on my bed. I climbed on top of her and started kissing down her neck.

"Miley we can't" alessia muttered. I got of her and layed down next to her. "I'm sorry" she said.

"It's ok less" I said. "What's wrong" I said looking into her eyes which quickly filled with tears.

"I um I can't tell you I'm sorry" she said.

"Less it's clearly bothering you. You don't have to tell me but I'm worried about you" I said.

"I um. After me and Hayley broke up me and some of the girls went out drinking. I had decided not to drink that night. I went into the bathroom and Hayley was in there. I decided to ignore her but she forced herself on to me. She rapped me Miley. I'm so so so sorry" she said crying. I pulled her into a hug.

"Less I'm so sorry that happened to you. I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you. I should have never left you needed me and I was being selfish." I said while holding her in my arms. "I'm going to fucking kill her" I said and then there was a knock on the door. "Less I will be back in a minute." I said and she nodded. I opened the door and saw Hayley. "What do you want" I said.

"I'm here for alessia" she said.

"She's not here" I said trying to get her to go away.

"She clearly is her car is here." She pushed past me making me fall over. She walked Into the house and went straight upstairs. I ran after her and I was her about to hit alessia. I pulled her back by her shirt. I turned her around and she swung at me. I dogged it and punched her in the face.

"Hayley you better fucking get out of here otherwise your dead" I said. She ran out of the house and I saw alessia sat on my bed in tears.
"Come here less" I said. I pulled her into a hug and she calmed down. She feel asleep so I picked her up and walked her into her room. I tucked her into bed and turned around to walk away. I felt a hand grab mine I turned around and saw less awake.