HALEY

We are lined up in the tunnel and are waiting to get told to go out. I look to my left and see Haley. My face it bruised from where she punched me but the medical team told me that it was ok for me to play.

"Miley I" she said.

"Not now raso we will talk after the game" I said.

"Ok" she said.

We got told we can go out and we did the national anthem and took the knee and are waiting for the whistle. The whistle goes and we get straight in.

It's about 35 minutes in and England have has a lot of chances. Australia are on the run towards the goal. Cooney-cross too Haley raso. I run up infront of her. I scoop the ball away from her and run towards the goal. It's a 1v1 against me and Arnold. I chip it over her head and it goes top left corner.

I run towards the corner flag and point it to the sky. Recently I got a tattoo of my mums name and number 11 on my wrist as it's her favourite number. Alessia has noticed it and asked about it so I told her. I turn around and see alessia running towards me. I open my arms and she jumps into them I hold her up from her ass. She puts her head in my neck and my head is in hers.

I kiss her neck sucking a little making her smack my back and making me chuckle. I put her down and she grabs my wrist. For a second I'm confused and then she kisses my mums name and number 11. Seeing alessia do this brings tears to my eye and she pulls me into a hug.

"She's so proud of you Miley. I'm so proud of you" she said. I smile at her.

I see Leah and grace run over to me. Leah pulls me into a massive hug. Grace is hesitant so I pull her into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you Miley." She said.

We all get back into positions. We are sloppy after the goal and Haley gets a goal from a corner. I will admit it was a good goal but we need to be better.
______________
It's the second half now and I have the ball. I cross the ball and it lands perfectly at alessias feet. She shoots and it goes straight in. She runs over to the corner flag doing her usual arm celebration. She turns around and opens her arms and I jump into them. I put my head in her neck and kiss her neck attempting to leave a hickey.

"Stop being cheeky" she said.

"I'm so proud of you less" i said.

"I'm proud of you too mi" she said.

We have just kicked off again and I'm on the ball there are no defenders around me as there was a corner and I'm at the half way line. Arnold it out of her box so I take the chance. I boot the ball full power sending it into the back of the net.

I always used to be able to do that but I didn't think I still could. I just stand there in shock. My hand over my mouth. Then I feel someone bring me into a hug.

"Didn't think you could still do that" lotte said.

"To be honest I didn't either but I guess I can" I said. I look behind lotte and see Haley clapping and nod at me. I smile at her with a nod. Me and Haley used to do that when we were dating as a little congratulations.

Nothing else really happened during the game until the 87' minute. Caitlin foord scored making the equaliser. I knew I had to score. We had to win. I'm exhausted and I feel like I'm going to pass out but I need to do this.

The game starts and less passes the ball the me. I dribble pass defenders when I hear someone scream from behind me. I look and see alessia on the floor. I boot the ball out of play and sprint toward her.

"Less what happened." I ask crouched down holding her hand.

"I don't know one minute in fine and the next minute my legs have gotten token out" she said through cry's. I didn't know who did it so i look at Ella and she points to Haley who is walking away.