NEW SIGNING

It's been almost a year since i last talked to alessia. I've felt like shit. I've been depressed I haven't been eating or sleeping properly. Alessia promised me she wasn't going to cheat and the same day I leave she does.

I'm walking into the meeting room for early morning meeting before training. I get in and sit down in between Katie and lotte. Me and Katie are like best mates. Me and lotte are really really close.

"Right we have a new signing I want you all to make her feel welcome. England girls will know her." Jonas said.

"Hey everyone I'm alessia Russo for anyone who doesn't know. I'm very excited to play for arsenal and can't wait to get to know you all" she said. I stood up and walk out the room.

Why is she here. I walk into the boot room and put my boots on. I walk onto the training pitch and start taking shots at the net. I'm hitting them full power letting my anger out. I feel a hand on my shoulder making me jump.

"Woah I didn't mean to scare you" lotte said.

"Sorry just jumpy I guess" I said.

"How are you" lotte said. I've been acting like I'm fine around everyone else but lotte. When I get home I fully shut off.

"Not to good" I said. Lotte pulled me into a hug and I look over her shoulder and see alessia. Lotte pulls out of the hug and looks at what I'm looking at.

"You should talk to her" lotte said.

"I will not right now" I said. I walked off and me and Katie where doing some passing drills. Me and Katie have an amazing link up on the pitch. If I score a goal it's probably going to be assisted by Katie. If Katie scored it will probably be assisted by me.

"How you doing with the whole alessia thing" Katie asked. She is one of the only people who know what actually happened.

"Yeah it's going to take some time to get used to" when I say that I see alessia walking up to us. I turn around and walk over to Leah. She grabs my shoulder making me jump.

"Fuck sake" I said. "What do you want" I said.

"I want to talk Miley" she said.

"Yeah maybe another time" I said walking off.
______________
When I get home I see alessia and lotte in the living room.

"What's she doing here" I asked lotte.

"We were the only people who had a spare room" she said.

"Well I'm going to Katie's bye" I said.

"Alright go see your girlfriend" lotte teased.

"She not my fucking girlfriend lotte. She's dating Caitlin" I snapped.

"Chill man" she said. "Text me when you get there" she said.

"Yeah whatever" I said.
__________________
I just got home from Katie's house and I'm smashed. Me and Katie went to the bar because we have the day off tomorrow. I stumbled into the house and fall onto the sofa.

"Woah what happened to you" alessia said.

"Why do you care" I said.

"I still care about you Miley what happened" she said.

"Me and Katie went to the bar it's no big deal. I've gone most nights with her" I said.

"Miley your getting bad again" she said.

"I've been bad for months" I sighed and walked into my room. I feel onto my bed and feel asleep.

"Miley wake up" alessia said.