La Feira

You sat outside of the food trucks with Chen and Nolan eating lunch before your next call. You were have light conversation until Lucy brought up the elephant on the room.

"So, how is everyone? Like actually" she asked obviously meaning about how we were feeling about the recent events of Lopez and Jackson.

"Oh ya know! Just great!" You reply with such sarcasm anyone would know you were lying. " I just hate how we have to wait. Like I don't wanna be on patrol. I wanna find Lopez." You pause, "and Jackson but ya know."

Everyone's faces slowly drop into frowns. "It doesn't seem real yet. I feel like later we will see him at the station and everything will be better." Nolan says.

"I wish that were true" Lucy says as she grabs all her lunch. "Well I'm gonna head back out, hopefully clear my head."

"Good luck. Be safe" Nolan says.

You just nod and do the same. No reason to stay and think about the uncontrollable. You get back in your shop and drive around until your phone starts ringing. You pull over and answer it.

"It's go time" the lady on the other line says.

"You said I was done working for you" you said slightly irritated.

"Yeah change of plans. Get on the jet and get here as soon as possible. She says sternly

"I can't I'm at work" you say with a bit of sass

"I don't have time for games y/l/n! I see you here by noon or I break the deal. She says hanging up the phone.

You put your phone down. You drive back to the station ignoring any calls that you were close too. This deal is far too important for delay. You get to Greys office.

" Sir? I need the rest of my shift off. Something came up and I got go to it and you know?" You say, trying to keep your cool

"Y/n, you can be honest with me. We have had a rough 24 hours. Take your time. I'll see you tomorrow" he says with sympathy

"Thank you sir" you say and walk out.

You were in the locker room when Lucy jumps into you.

"Oh! Sorry y/n." She looks at you with confused eyes. "Don't you still have a few hours?"

"Yeah, but Grey let me have the rest of the day off. You know with everything going on, don't want to be in the wrong state of mind." You say grabbing your bag

"Ok, I'll see you at the apartment?" She says making sure you would be going home.

"Most likely and if I'm not don't worry. I should be back tomorrow if anything." You say hoping she wouldn't ask questions and just understand.

"Oh yeah. But if you arnt staying can you give me call. I don't want to be there alone." She says looking at her feet.

"Don't worry. I will" you smile and walk to your car.

Instead of going to the apartment like Lucy thinks you drive to the airport and get onto the jet the lady was talking about. Soon enough you arrive in Guatemala. You get escorted by two bodyguards to a black SUV going to Sandra de la Cruz's safe house. Where Angela was being kept.

You and Angela have been good friends since your days in the academy. She has changed your life definitely for the better. You simply cannot imagine your life without her. So when she got taken by La Feira you couldn't help but feel guilty. And guilty for Jackson.

You took a deal with Sandra where you gave her insights of major drug trafficking lords and she wouldn't hurt you or your friends. So when she called you today threaten to break the deal you panicked.