Funeral

"At this time some of y/n close friends and family are going to share memories they have with y/n." The funeral director says into the microphone. "We will start with Wade Grey and just make our way down this row" the director says pointing his hand to the row filled with all of your friends.

Wade stands up and gets to the microphone and unfolds a paper. "I only have this written down if I start to cry." He says already wiping his eyes. "Y/n moved to the station from a small town in Washington. She told me her first day that she didn't know what to expect because the biggest things she ever had to deal with in Washington was a moose on school property." He says chuckling a little. "What's amazing is by the end of the first week on the job y/n had become one of our best patrol officer in the LAPD. Her fast reaction time and skill to stay calm in tense situations always helped her." He looks down at his paper and his eyes are watering. "And if you were lucky enough to be one of the few people who saw her at a vulnerable state you would know  y/n was really a big softy. She looked tough on the job and had a walls up to protect her but man did she give good hugs." He pause looking down. "And I am always going to miss her blunt sarcasm. Her dark humor and how easy it was for her to get inside her partners heads. She really was one in a million and the station will miss her greatly." He takes his paper and sits down as Tim stands up.

"Now y/n and I." He pauses as he starts to cry. "Dang man. Anyway. Y/n I always had to one up each other. Wether it be how many arrest we got in one day. Or how easily we could mess with Chen." He laughs along with everyone else " I remember one time she had come up with this elaborate plan to embarrass me on my first day of metro." He laughs again. "Man oh man did she succeed."

*flashback*

"Hello I'm sergeant Bradford" Tim says shaking one of metros leaders hands.

"I've heard." The lady says annoyed

"I'm sorry did I do something wrong?" Tim Asks

"Yes. I was looking through your files and it says here-" she suddenly gets stopped by Tim

"Anything on those papers I can easily prove that it wont stop me from being a great asset to metro." Tim says and the lady's eyes widen

"I don't doubt you but it's a bit concerning." She says

Tim's face goes white. "I'm sorry ma'am. I just thought-"

"I was talking about here where it says you have to take a 5 minute break every half hour because of bladder problem." She says Tim's face flushes red. " if that is a problem we could consider you for front desk-"

Tim interrupts "no ma'am. This is not a problem. See it's not a real thing it's just a joke one of my partners is playing on me."

"I hope you know there is no time for jokes on metro." The lady says unamused

"I understand and I'm deeply sorry for the misunderstanding." Tim says still completely embarrassed.

Right after the conversation with the lady Tim goes straight back to the station to find you.

"L/n!" Tim yells causing you to turn around quickly " I cannot believe that! Bladder problems? I nearly got pot on an desk job because of you!"

You begin to laugh. "You should have seen your face! I'll send you the video." You say as you walk away still smiling.

*end of flashback*

"I was so mad at her. But looking back now I cherish that moment because that was one of the only time I ever saw her truly laugh." Tim says wiping a tear. "I don't know how the station will ever be the same without her." Tim sits back down.