Im back.

The plane ride seemed to last forever. You have tried to occupy your brain with everything but you were still bored.

"Would you like something to drink miss?" A flight attendant asks you pushing her food trolly.

"Yeah just some water thanks" you reply rubbing your face. She hands you the water and starts to walk away.

You look at the screen in front of your seat. Still 8 more hours until London.

The reason you were on a plane to London is because your bolder sister convinced you to move to the UK with her. It took some heavy convincing since you really liked your job in LA.

Your head fills with all the memories from LA.

*flashbacks*

You are all at the usual lunch spot during break. You always sit with Tim Lucy and Talia as you don't want sit alone.

You have your lunch and sit down and notice none of them have lunch. "New rookies?" You asks opening your lunch.

"Yes and they are taking forever." Tim says. "How long does it take to get a burrito?" Tim says looking for Lucy.

As if on command Lucy comes running into view with Tim's lunch and drink. With only a few steps left until she was at the table Lucy trips on a rock and spills Tim's burrito on the ground.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry I'll go get you another one." Lucy says picking up the trash from the ground.

"You've got to be kidding me." Tim says facing you and Angela

"Here's your drink. I'll be right back." Lucy says going to put Tim's drink on the table but it slips and dumps into Tim's lap.

Tim stands up and faces Lucy. "Alright. You know what. I'll just get my own."

Tim walks off and leave Lucy standing there before you break the silence.

"Well that was exciting." You say bluntly causing Angela and Talia to laugh while Lucy walks off annoyed.

***

You sat in an interrogation room with a suspect for your case. Angela and jackson com walking in. Angela whispers in your ear and you stand up and walk behind the a with her while Jackson sits with the suspect.

"Thought Jackson might want some more on hands learning." Angela says looking at him from behind the glass

You look at Angela. "You do know that that man is as high as a kite right now?" You asks mildly concerned.

"Yes I do." Angela says holding back a smile.

"And Jackson doesn't?"

"Nope" she says popping the p. And then laughing

You turn to the glass and see Jackson being hugged by the suspect. Jackson glaring at the mirror causing you and Angela to die laughing.

Eventually Jackson steps into the back.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?" Jackson yells

"I'd say it was a good therapy session." You say looking at Angela who nods her head.

"Yeah. You even got him to hug you. That's impressive." Angela say before laughing again.