Know the characters!

Sage kotoho
Age:20
Pronouns:she/her

Relationships/friendships: sage had 7 siblings but right now has 2 with her. She is very close friends with Amber and acts like a mom to Norah! Most of them live in an apartment together.

Personality:nice,caring,rare for her to get mad just a bit over protective for her siblings since she's the oldest and a bit over dramatic. Acts always like a mom. Responsible.

Info: sage loves kids and she always has fantasized about a love life with someone.
—————————————————————————
Amber Akiyama
Age:19

Relationship/friendships:Is rayas older sister, very close friends with sage, and is like a mom to melody.

Pronouns:she/her

Personality:nice and caring, will get annoyed kinda easily but doesn't mind, is kinda shy but as you get to know her she will tease you,really responsible.

Info:Amber has epilepsy.
—————————————————————————

Raya Akiyama
Age:16
Pronoun:they/she

Relationship/friendship: is ambers younger sister, dates melody, is good friends with ko.
Personality:calm, sassy, kind, overprotective over stuff and people.

Info: raya has asthma she also can't go without coffee or she will break.
—————————————————————————
Ko kotoho
Age:16
Pronoun:she/her

Relationship/friendships:is the youngest out of the three kotoho siblings, is good friends with Norah and raya, she sees raya as a sister.
Personality:quiet,isolated,rather listening than talking. Sometimes cold, sassy.

Info:she gets nervous with crowded areas(enochlophobia). She is extremely over protective over sage, she is a literal nocturnal, she teases ezran a lot, she will ignore you if she doesn't want to answer a question you asked her.
—————————————————————————
Melody Elliot
Pronoun:she/her
Age:16
Relationship/friendship: she is the older sibling out of the Elliot family, dates raya, is like a younger sister to Amber, somewhat hates ezran and Austin, over protective over Norah.

Personality:she has anger issues, somewhat mean to new people but as you get to know her she could be very nice or very crazy, but overall just a little crazy teen that's just learning about the world, she is caring.

—————————————————————————
Norah Elliot
Pronoun:she/her
Age:15
Relationship or friendships: she's Melody's younger sister, she's very good friends with ko, ezran, and sora. Norah sees sage as a mother figure.

Personality:dumb, kind, bubbly, scaredy cat, naive, caring, childish.

Info: she absolutely loves food she even sometimes goes at night to go buy food, she also loves drawing. Norah has adhd, Norah can sometimes act like a maniac. Norah loves giving hugs.
—————————————————————————

              !There will be more soon¡