Prologue

"I'm willing to break all the law just for you. I'm going to defy them without even an ounce of guilt." My voice broke as tears start to build in my eyes.

"Goodness, Rain! Wake up!"

"I am awake, my eyes are wide open."

"For once be serious." She groaned.

She heaved a deep sighed as she looks at me. "I love you, I love you so much, Rain." She mumbled, not breaking eye contact.

"Really?" Does she mean romantically? "I love you mo—"

She cut me off. "As sister." she added. "Rain, we're blood related, we're sisters, what you feel towards me is wrong. Forget it, please."

Ouch.

Akala yun na, akala ko parehas na kami ng nararamdaman. Napaka-assuming ko pala sa mga panahon na akala ko may gusto rin siya sa akin dahil sa mga pinaparamdam nito, umasa ako.

Ending, assuming lang pala talaga ako.

"Edi sweet home alabama?"

My sister jaw dropped as she looks at me ludicrously. "Damn it, Freirain." she frustatingly brushed her hair with her hand. "I'm going to Philippines tomorrow, I'm gonna help you forget that feelings you have for me, I'll be the one to stay away."

What? She'll gonna leave me?

"Y-You'll gonna leave me?" I couldn't help but to hold her hand but she yanked it away as she looks at me with pure disgust in her eyes.

Ouch, ouch.

"From now on, you are not allowed to touch me until you forget that ridiculous feelings you have for me."

Ouch, ouch, ouch.

"Please... I can't." I cried. "I'll die if you leave me." I begged, slowly kneeling on the ground while looking at her.

I'll only beg for her, she's the only person that I'll willingly kneel.

"You're the only sister I have, Rain and I'm doing this for us." she uttered coldly before walking away leaving me helpless with a broken heart.

From then on I was left alone by the person who I deeply love.

I should've asks her to live with me in Alabama, maybe there we'll have a chance to be together. I thought as I smiled bitterly, letting all my tears to fall down.