Chapter 19

"So, are you going to meet her later at the Letizia Cafe?"

I'm at Anastacia's office right now here in Bliss Academy. I came here to talk to her about what she had texted me last night.

After a long years, I'll be able to meet her again.... tonight.

"Yes."

"Uh. Do you want me to come with you?"

Shaking my head, I replied. "No. It's alright, Ana. I'll be okay."

"Alright. You have my number, you can text me whenever." she paused for a seconds. "Just not in the middle of the night, because I'm probably doing sexy time with my wife at that time." she continued, chuckling.

Sexy time.

Wife.

Hearing her said that made me gulped, remembering what I did last night. I've commited adultery with Vera.

But, I felt no regret with my actions.

'A lawyer who commited adultery. Woah.' My mind snapped.

"Hey? You okay? You spaced out for seconds there?" I was back in trance when Anastacia snapped her fingers in front of my face.

I sighed. "Y-Yeah... I-I'm fine."

Tumambay pa ako ng ilang oras sa opisina ni Anastacia bago ko naisipan na umuwi na, wala din naman masyadong ginagawa si Ana lalo na't foundation week pa ngayon.

While waiting for the elevator door to opened, I roamed my eyes around the hallway and saw most of the students with a paint of their faces. Today is the third day of their foundation week and I heard  that they'll be having a friendly game at the sports hall later.

Halata kasi sa paint ng mga mukha nila yung team na sinusuportahan nila.

Nang marinig kong bumukas na ang elevator ay pumasok na ako sa loob, kasabay ang dalawang studyante na saglit pang napatitig sa akin habang nakabukas ng bahagya ang kanilang bibig.

Am I really admirable? Because the looks of their faces right now makes me think so.

Huminto muna ang elevator sa 3rd floor at doon lumabas ang dalawang studyanteng nakasabayan ko. Magsasara na sana ang elevator ng may kamay  na humarang dito kaya muli itong bumukas at tumambad sa akin ang mukha ng babaeng kinain ko kagabi.

She looks at me intently before she goes inside.

"1st floor." sambit nito kaya pinindot ko ang first floor.

Ako kasi ang malapit sa buttons.

My heart starts to pound so hard that I'm afraid she might heard it.

Hindi niya ba ako kakausapin tungkol sa nangyari kagabi? At sasabihan akong mali ang ginawa namin dahil may asawa at anak na siya?

Tahimik lang kaming dalawa hanggang sa makarating kami sa first floor. Nang bumukas na ang elevator ay sandali niya akong tinitigan kaya napakagat ako sa aking ibabang labi dahil sa nerbyos saka napatitig sa sahig.

Is she going to slapped me na?

"Did you regret what happened last night?"

I instantly look at her eyes when she asked me that question. I gulped before shaking my head. "I-I didn't." I responds, almost audibly before looking away from her intense stare.

She hummed before walking out of the elevator. And before the elevator closes its door she mumbles, "Me either." making me almost lost my breath.