Chapter 37

Looking around, making sure that no one is near me, I opened my phone and then I played the video I've been watching for the past three days; it is about how to pleasure your woman and keep up with their stamina in bed.

I'm here at the garden of Bliss Academy, Vera is teaching and our daughter is still in class.

Sinabi na rin ni Vera na si Lincoln na ang magsusundo sa anak namin, maghintay nalang daw ako sa office niya, but I got bored so I came here. And also her office has a CCTV, I don't wanna risks watching this video there. Knowing her.

Patango-tango ako habang tini-take note sa aking isipan ang sinasabi ng lalaki, hindi ko na rin napapansin ang mga nasa paligid ko dahil sinasabi na nito ang mga importanteng dapat gawin.

"Make sure that your partne—"

"Oh, you're just here." I immediately turned off my phone as I jumped up from my seat, looking at Vera nervously.

The heck?

May lahing ninja ba ang babaeng 'to?

With a fast beating heart, I tried to discreetly hide my phone to the back of my pocket while giving Vera a wide smile.

Pero mukhang napansin niya ito dahil tinaasan niya ako ng kilay habang sinusundan ng tingin ang kamay ko, ilang sandali pa ay humalukipkip ito sa harapan ko.

"What are you hiding?" she asked suspiciously.

I shake my head vigorously. "Uh— nothing, I-I was just putting my phone on my back pocket. Hehe" I tried to talk straight but failed miserebly.

Fucking mouth of mine.

When it comes to her, I'm really having a hard time lying. I couldn't just bring myself to talk straight without her knowing that I was lying.

She hummed, not really believing me. "Really..."

I nod. "Y-Yeah..." I gulped when she slowly walked towards me.

"What are you watching? Why are you so serious while watching to your phone?"

"C-Comedy." I responds immediately.

Again, she hummed. "Ahhh. Is that how you watched a comedy? With a serious face?"

I mentally facepalmed.

"Well... yeah." I gulped, looking away because her stares are getting intense.

I can't just fucking keep up with her stares.

"I see." she nods her head before she sit on the bench.

I sighed in relief and was about to sit beside her when she spoke again.

"Let's watch it together then."

Fuck?!

Umiling-iling akong napaatras ng inilahad nito ang kanyang kamay habang nakataas ang isang kilay.

"L-Later when we got home." I uttered nervously. "Your next class is about to start in 10 minutes." I added as I looked on my wrist watch.

Vera pursed her lips while crossing her arms over her chest. "I can just tell Anastacia to find some professor to substitute my class for awhile." she said, shrugging her shoulders.

And, right now I know she wouldn't just give up that easily. I already freaking knew that she knows I was lying.

Napapalunok akong nag-iisip pa ng magadang alibi nang muling nagsalita si Vera.

"Tell me, Atty. How are you going to win a case when you're clearly bad at lying?"

Ayan na sa Atty. niya.