Chapter 33

"Mommy, is Ate Frei okay now? When will can I see her?" my daughter asks.

Umuwi muna ako para makapag-palit ng damit at saka makakuha na rin ng mga gamit namin ni Yllez, sabi ng doctor baka abutin siya ng tatlong araw sa hospital.

"You'll see her soon, baby. But right now she need to rest first."

"Okay, mommy." malungkot na tumango ang anak ko. "I missed her po."

"Wait a little longer for mommy okay?"

"Yes, mommy."

"You know that you can call Ate Frei, Momma now?"

Her face light up. "Really, mommy? She recognized me now?"

Vereinna knew that Yllez is her other mother, I explained it to her after the meeting of Yllez and Letizia again after years of being away.

Good thing my daughter understands me. She's happy knowing that Yllez was her other mother that I always tell her about everytime I put her to sleep.

"Yes, baby. So, when you see her again, you can call her Momma na."

Einna cheered in happines before engulfing me into a tight hug. "Yes! I can't wait to see her again, Mom."

Einna's actually turning 5 years old this coming july, I lied about her age to Yllez the first time they met because I thought she'll recognized Einna's face, but turns out she's stupid enough to not see their resemblance together.

In my defense, at that time I was not yet ready to tell her everything because I'm confused about my feelings for her.

I was confused if I really love her as a sister or romantically. Ayaw kong magpadalos-dalos lalo na't hindi madali pumasok sa isang commitment.

But right now, I'm certain that what I felt for her is not platonic, alam kong may nararamdaman ako para sa kanya, at hindi ito dahil sa kapatid ang turing ko sa kanya.

I realized it when I heard Anastacia's secretary keep on asking about Yllez, she even asks for her number.

Like hello? Who you?

Close ba sila para hingin ang number ni Yllez?

Pagkabalik ko sa hospital ay hindi pa ako nakakapasok sa suite room ni Yllez ng lumabas na mula doon si Clementine at Beau dala ang mga gamit nila.

Akmang magsasalita ako ng maunahan ako ni Beau.

"She's awake now, Ate Vera." she informed me. "We need to go back in Italy now, the Queen didn't know that we came here."

"So soon?"

Beau nodded. "Yeah, we only waited for Frei to wake up and to make sure that she's okay. Even if she's stupid because of the love she has for you, we're still worried about her." she explains.

"It's kind of my fault for not telling her everything." I sighed.

"I hope you'll tell her everything now before this Princess right here, exploded because of Frei's stupidity." itinuro ni Beau si Clementine habang tumatawa pero inirapan lamang siya ng isa.

"Please, I don't give a fuck." Clementine.

"Yeah, sure, I believe you."

Inirapan lamang siya ni Clementine.

"Anyway, we need to go now, Ate Vera."

Tumango lang ako saka sila niyakap at hinalikan ang kanilang mga pisngi.

"Punch that cousin of yours for me, like real hard." Clementine said. "Frei begged me to not put him in jail."

"Anong not in jail? She begged you to not torture him."