20.

[ lil info before this start]

We posted our first OS entitled "What if...? (Chris Sturniolo's Version) | Collection of One-Shots" and it's available on both of our accounts
{Sk8termikey (mine) and little_grapejuice  my bestie's acc 🤭 (shout out to her)}

Hope y'all will enjoy it as much as we do and more are coming too ;) (probably another OS at the end of the week)

For now y'all are getting a double update to celebrate the 6M subscribers ;))

Love y'all and thanks for the support 🫶

~~~

It was the next morning around ten o'clock when the Sturniolos, Nate, Alex and Lily met once again in the hotel lobby. However, unlike yesterday, this meeting was to say goodbye. Mary Lou tightly hugged the girls, making them promise to visit Boston one day as she would be glad to welcome them before Jimmy and Justin both shook the girls' hands. Nate wasn't expecting it but Lily and Alex pulled him for a quick hug as they told him that they'd meet again, in reference to what they promised each other the previous evening.

"Take care of our boys, will ya?" Mary Lou gently asked as she took one of Lily's and Alex's hands in hers. "Thanks for welcoming them but don't hesitate to throw them on the streets if they're too problematic."

"Of course, I will". Alex assured with a laugh. "Lily would never but I'll stand up to them if needed."

"We know how to act as guests Mum," Chris complained. "You were the one educating us so that's one you if we don't."

"Don't disrespect your mother Christopher", Alex dramatically gasped as she had the habit of calling people by their full names – which the triplets hadn't seemed bothered by.

Mary Lou chuckled at that and smiled at the girls before she hugged her youngest sons goodbye. They had planned to stay for a couple of days at most in Spring Hill before flying back to Boston for a well-deserved family time. After everyone had said goodbye, it was now time to leave Fort Lauderdale. Lily guided the triplets to her car, which to their surprise was big enough to fit the five of them.

"It's no minivan of yours but we're used to driving people around so we needed something large enough," Alex said when she noticed the looks Lily's car was getting from Nick, Matt and Chris.

Ever the gentleman, Chris helped put most of the suitcases in the trunk – Alex and Lily each had their own while the triplets had decided to go with a common one as well as a small backpack each so that they wouldn't invade the girls' personal space too much once they'd be in their house. It was now time to decide the seating chart, which actually ended up being obvious. Indeed, the car being Lily's meant that she was the one driving and Matt didn't even have to voice an opinion that his brothers were pushing him to go in the passenger seat – next to Lily. She welcomed him with a smile as he entered the car while Nick, Chris and Alex each took a seat behind the two.

"Spring Hill, here we come back!" Alex exclaimed when Lily started the car.

~~~

    Lily had been driving for almost three hours when Chris asked for a break as he needed to pee, due to the two cans of Pepsi he had drunk since they left. Lily gladly accepted as she pointed out that she would need to get some gas. A couple of minutes later, the group made a stop and everyone went out to stretch their legs. They were all used to long car rides but it always felt good to breathe the fresh air as it was warm inside the car.