28.

HELLOOOO
WE ARE SO BAAAACK

Thank you sm for the support and y'all's patience during this little exam break.

I know it's been 1 months (or more) but we're going back (trying) posting one chapters per week as usual.

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter and that you enjoy the story as much as we love writing it.

Reminder (if you don't know) that we actually have a collection of Chris's One shots available on both our profile if you wanna check it out.

Love you all and thank you again
🫶

★★★★★

Seeing as Nick, Matt and Chris were supposed to post their newest podcast today, they had quickly recorded one almost as soon as they had arrived back in Los Angeles. They had used up all the ones they had pre-recorded before going on tour, and so it felt fitting that today's podcast had been about them summarising the Versus Tour they had ended two weeks ago.

The triplets had been on tour for a month and had gone to fourteen different cities across the United States. They had gone on explaining how eye opening it had been for them, even on a personal level as they had felt like it had deeply impacted them. They'd focused on the idea that they had never been expecting to achieve so much and that nothing had prepared them for meeting so many people at once, which had been a massive accomplishment for Matt as they had gone on stage in front of seven hundred to two thousand people depending on the venue.

Going on tour had also been a way for Nick, Matt and Chris to assert their individuality as the whole concept had been based on the fans' dynamic with them. Indeed, their fandom was divided into 'Nick girls', 'Matt girls' and 'Chris girls', which helped the triplets feel like individuals in a group. It had truly been an experience that was shaping them for the years to come as they had been able to meet their fans for the second time this year, in a playful and fun atmosphere.

They'd eventually finished the podcast by mentioning how glad they had been to have had their friend Tril touring with them for the last shows and they'd talked about the activities they all did together off camera. It had then led the triplets to talk about friendship, and especially making new friends either in person or online. This had unknowingly been a special conversation for Matt as he had thought about the friend he had finally met by chance. Nick and Chris had picked up on Matt's discreet change of attitude regarding the topic as the oldest triplet then talked about randomly meeting a "mutual" in real life when it wasn't planned, which was how Matt had met Lily after several months of talking to her. Although they had met under the circumstances of an 'artist-fan' relationship, it had eventually felt natural when they both switched to the 'Matt and Lily' dynamic they'd been having when texting.

After reminiscing about this, Matt saw that he had received a text from his shared groupchat with his brothers and friends from the East Coast.

east coast VS west coast

Alex
THE NEW POD I CAN'T
The cake story got me dying fr

Lily
Not even the story in itself tbh, mostly how it was told

Chris
Glad to know we're entertaining

Alex
Please never doubt yourself
Also when nick got aggressive to the mother matt talked ab
'Yeah and she can choke' cracked me up