3. It's Dhriti!

Hey lovelies! This is the third part! I hope it's interesting and fun. Because I don't think that this part is that boring or something....but yeah lemme know. And btw! Dhriti, Manvi and Yash are having insta! You can follow them up from my account.
Happy Reading! 🥂🌸

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's perspective

Rohan Singh, 21 years old, studying in St. Stephen's College, New Delhi. At the age of 19 he shifted to New Delhi, alone. Before 19, between 11-12 y/o, he started living with his grandmother in Gokarna, a small village in Karnataka.
He never talked with his mother at all after being 11 and forced his father to send him to his grandparents.
He's in his first year of his college. By the age of 11 he got to know that his mother is a foster, when he was in Gokarna, with his grandparents.
He used to love watching movies and marvels. By the age of 12 he started talking less with his mother. And insisted his father to send him to Gokarna.

(Well I guess that much is enough. Time by time you'll get to know everything. I'll try not to let you down<3)

"Hello...kaun?"

"Hello.. Rohan, mein Yash"
(Hello Rohan, it's me Yash)

"Achha bhaiya...aap...ku-"
(Oh bhaiya... It's you..did-)

"Hm... Kaisa hai?"
(Hm...how are you?)

"Thik hoon, aap?"
(I'm fine.. how about you?)

"Mein bhi.. padhai kaisi chal rahi hai?"
(Me too...How are your studies going?)

"Woh bhi thik..aapki?"
(That's fine too...yours?)

"Meri bhi achhi chal rahi hai, kya kar raha tha?"
(My studies are also going well. What were you doing?)

"Likh raha tha... assignment"
(I was writing...assignment)

"Achha.. tumlog ko chhuttiya lagi?"
(Okay.. are you having holidays?)

"Ha.. par bohot Kam chhuttiya hai, unme assignments bhi complete karni hai..."
(Yep... But we are given short vacation, among them assignments are also have to be completed...)

"Achha..."
(Okay..)

"..toh bohot likhna padega."
(..so there's alot of writing.)

"Hm hm...starting starting me zyada kaam deta hai"
(Um yeah... In the beginning they give alot of assignments and writings)

"Ha.... Aap kya kar rahe the?"
(Yeah.. what were you doing?)

"Mein abhi kha raha hoon, yahi ho gaya abhi.. achha le mamma se baat kar."
(I'm eating, like I'm almost done...well.. talk to mamma)

"Na-"
(No-)

"Hello beta? Kaisa hai tu?"
(Hello beta? How are you?)

"Thik hoon"
(I'm fine)

"Hm achhese se samay pe khana kha raha hai toh?"
(Okay.. you're eating on time right?)

"Ha.."
(Yes)

"Hm...tabyat wagera thik hai na?"
(Okay... is your health okay?)

"Ha"
(Yes)

"Agar tabyat kharab lage to- mamma... Woh assignment khatam kar raha hai apna.. woh busy hai, useh karne dijiye"
(If you don't feel good then- mumma... He's completing his assignment...he's busy, let him complete it.)