9. Niharika?

Author's perspective

The vacation has just begun, and an exciting new event awaits everyone. It's not just any ordinary event, but one organized by Ria. It's her birthday party.

At the moment, many students are getting ready for the invitation they received from Ria. Yash initially didn't want to go, but Dhriti convinced him by saying she would also be attending. Despite having a hunch that something silly might happen, Yash decides to go along. He waits for Varun and the girls - Dhriti and Sangeetha, while Fatima will be joining with her boyfriend Faiz. They plan to enter the venue together.

Now, let's talk about the venue. It's actually Ria's cousin sister's house, which can be described as a stunning villa. It boasts a beautiful pool, charming outdoor living areas, a lovely garden, and a spacious garage. Villas like this often offer a luxurious and comfortable living environment.

Yash notices Varun approaching, dressed in a stylish ensemble. Varun is wearing a half-sleeve shirt, unbuttoned, with a t-shirt underneath. He pairs it with a pair of jeans, which gives him a cool and handsome look. What adds to his charm is his innocent-looking face and his casually soft and fluffy hair, making him look cute.

On the other hand, Yash opts for a colorblock full-sleeved shirt that combines black and white in distinct blocks of color. He wears a white t-shirt underneath and pairs it with wide-leg jeans, giving his outfit a trendy and relaxed vibe. This combination makes Yash look cool and handsome.

Moving on to Dhriti, she looks absolutely beautiful in her fit and flare dress. The dress accentuates her figure in a flattering and feminine way. She truly shines in her outfit!

Yash's outfit :

Dhriti's outfit :

Dhriti's outfit :

Yash's perspective

Yash's perspective

I saw Sangeetha coming from their dormitory, eagerly searching for Dhriti. Curiosity got the best of me, so I asked Sangeetha, "Where's Dhriti?" My gaze fixed on the path where Dhriti would soon appear.

"Oh, don't worry, she's just taking her time. She's wearing sandals," Sangeetha replied nonchalantly.

"Sangeetha, it's an birthday, not a funeral or something....why are you looking so...." Varun says.