8. It's Ria?

Hey lovelies,

I forgot to say that Naina, Varun and Rohan are also having an account on Instagram.
Let me give all the insta id's of everyone at once.

Naina : _nainaesthetic_
Rohan : _ro.rohxn_
Varun : _varunosawrrr_
Dhriti : _.dhritiiii._
Manvi : _manvuniverseee_
Yash : _yo.yashhhh_

Ik those are kinda weird and funny but still :D

Make sure to follow them for their updates <3!

Enjoy Reading! 🥂🌸

❀❀❀❀❀

Author's perspective

"What?! How?! When?!" Yash almost yelled at Varun.

"Shh! Please keep it a secret!"

"Why?! I'll tell Akash and Ravi-" Yash was all curious and surprised.

"No no no! They were the ones who pushed me into it! Please....."

Yash couldn't help but to laugh at Varun who looked all dumbfounded.

And finally says "well well... sorry....I'm happy for you...but-" and burst out laughing again.

Making Varun scoff annoyingly at him.

Yash apologized saying "sorry sorry..." But couldn't stop laughing.

|After few months|

So, in these past few months, Yash and Dhriti's friendship has grown. Dhriti has started falling for Yash, but she didn't realize it yet. She thinks it's just a friendly love.
Both of them are always waiting for each other in cafeteria to have a talk and share about their day and all, since they have different schedules. While Yash is falling for Dhriti even more because of it. But poor Dhriti, she is still unknown to her feelings.

On the other hand, Varun confessed to Yash that he likes Manvi, and he's still head over heels for her. He's so excited to meet her, since Manvi mentioned that incident of theirs when they suddenly kissed at the club in one of her videos. And guess what? She's still hoping to find that guy, who is actually Varun himself!

Love sure can be complicated.

Dhriti's perspective

"Hey, girls..? Do we get holidays or any vacations?" I asked being curious, since it has been already 4 months.

Though, we got holidays sometimes.

"You know...generally many colleges do have holidays... including breaks for festivals and all" Fatima says.

"Yeah... including vacations too! So we should have vacations too!" Sangeetha exclaims

"Yeah exactly.."

"Absolutely, that's what I'm trying to say...." I said nodding slowly.

"Well... Can anyone of you give me suggestions about some fashion trends and all?" Sangeetha asks, as she was going to make something fancy and stylish for her younger niece's birthday.

"Oh yeah right.....can you tell me something about your niece? Like her personality and all?" Fatima asks and they start discussing about the styles and fashion about Sangeetha's niece.

Suddenly a phone rang. It's mine!

It's Manvi!

Yash's perspective