6. Bitch

T A N V I

I texted him to pick me up and he was here in just 5 minutes.

I got in the car silently and the whole way I was just thinking about Sunaina.

"Is something bothering you?" He questioned as we stopped in the parking lot of the house.

"We'll talk after Dinner" I got out of the car and walked in to be greeted by Nani's big smile.

"Aa gaye mere bacche...Go, change and come back for dinner" She said with a huge smile which lightened my mood.

I changed into a pair of nightwear and saw him looking at me from the corner of his eyes, cute but I won't melt today. This is serious!

I walked down and soon he joined.

"Badaam wala doodh pee ke jaana dono" Nani said and Aman chuckled, I glared at him but the boy didn't care.

After dinner we all were talking about some funny family moments and then suddenly Nani spoke.

"Chalo ab soo jao, zyada jaagne se health pe effect padta hai" She was saying this to me.

Damn...I am scared that she'll probably stand outside our room to hear if we're actually doing something or not.

She walked towards the kitchen and brought two glasses of milk.

"Pee lo dono" She is hell bent guys...

I will die due to embarrassment.

I quickly gulped down the glass and ran into our room, waiting for my husband to enter.

He entered and closed the door behind.

"Tell me what's bothering you, I can't keep patience now" He muttered and sat infront of me.

"Did you have any girlfriend?" I questioned.

"Yaa...A year ago" Atleast he said the truth.

"She came to my office today"

His eyes met mine and he was as angry as me.

"Why?" His tone wasn't normal.

"She asked me to divorce you, she said she wants you back"

He didn't say anything.

"She tried to put up a fight between us by saying that you guys had sex" I uttered while looking in his eyes.

"WHAT?" He looked shocked.

I couldn't say anything due to his outburst.

"Look, I didn't have sex with her. Yeah I was her boyfriend and we dated for some 5-6 months but I didn't spend a night with her. She was doing it for money and I was doing it because I didn't want to see girls for marriage. But then she started seducing me and even had hookups with some other guys which I didn't like. I didn't want people to know that my girlfriend was sleeping with men even though we were in a relationship. So I ended it!" He explained, however I didn't ask anything.

I stayed silent. He slowly came closer to me which made me move back.

"Speak something" His voice was so soft.

"I don't want her around my office or me, I have warned her. And if you feel something for her then tell me, and if not then don't even try to contact her. I am not a very good person in these matters, I won't hesitate before slapping her publicly" I was serious.

He held my hand and gave me a teasing smile.

"I won't mind, please slap her" His eyes were shining with happiness.