17. Escape

D I V Y A M

She is shaking with anxiety and I have nothing that can help.

"Baby, listen to me please. Look at me! Look into my eyes?" I pleased and thankfully she tried her best.

"I am with you, we all are with you. He won't do anything" I reassured.

"I'll kill him if needed, you don't have to stress" I hugged her tightly and she wrapped her hands around my shoulders.

"He won't harm us" I tried to console her but the next words hurt me more.

"I want you and the baby to be safe" She whispered.

"And we want you to stay with us! We are a team baby, no one can do anything to us"

She gave a nod and we broke the hug.

"Mohit, get his details and also ask Gaurav to check his other background information" I instructed.

"I want to go home" She said and I didn't wait longer.

I carried her to the car and we drove back home.

"Kya hua?" Maa asked as soon as we entered.

"Just a bit of weakness Maa, I am fine" She said as we stepped towards the room.

"Divyam...what if he?"

"He'll do nothing! I will end his life if needed but he won't even come closer to you" I announced and laid down next to her, my hand instantly rested on her belly.

"Stop stressing! My baby hates stress" I said and finally she smiled.

We rested for a few hours and then decided to go out for a movie.

"I'll drive!" She said and got in the driver seat.

Heading towards the highway a car followed us.

"A car is following" I said and she panicked.

"Chill baby!" I called Ricky and he noted the car's number.

"It's some Kartik Sharma, he'll be pulled down by the cops on the next toll" Ricky assured and in a few minutes we reached a toll where the car was stopped.

"Thank God" She sighed.

*

"I need Mangoes" She whined again.

"Baby it's 2 in the night" I grunted.

"So? Didn't you say that you'll do anything to keep your Evara happy? Well Evara is only asking for Mangoes" She said and tears started forming in her eyes.

"Ok ok, I'll get it! But it'll take a bit of time" I said and got up taking the car keys.

"Come soon" She said giving me a peck.

I called Ricky and thankfully he picked up.

"Kya hai?" He asked.

"I need Mangoes"

"Div it's midnight" He said like I couldn't see it myself.

"I know idiot! But your Bhabhi wants mangoes and she won't sleep without it" I explained and heard a laugh.

"Toh?"

"Don't you want to be a good uncle? Get up, I am reaching your doorstep any minute" I said and ended the call.

Ricky came out of his house and sulked at me.
I saw hickeys on his neck and understood why he is unhappy.

"Someone was having a great time" I teased.