End Note

Hello my Sweethearts❤️

I just completed the book, Thanks to every single reader and supporter. You guys make me want to write something new everyday.

One day I was just sitting and got a thought to write something on this plot, a strong female and a supportive male staying abroad and have almost same personalities.

I am really grateful after seeing the support.

I'll be back with another story that is connected to this one, yes we are going to have a sequel.

It's Evara and Nevan's Story, something that I wanted to create since I planned Evara's name.

Now, the character name 'Divyam' is inspired by one of my social media crushes. I wanted Divyam to be an attractive personality, the guy who makes people look at him without any intentions to attract. Educated, smart and a bit aggressive, a man of vision and stability.

Tanvi was just a thought, her name is the name that my Dad liked for me but then they stuck to Riya instead. I wanted Tanvi to be well educated and experienced. A woman who can speak facts without hesitation, also the Gujju twist was needed because writing a Gujarati character is a different kind of happiness for me.
Tanvi earns, does business but at the same time she can handle household if needed. She portrayed a successful individual who knows how to work, how to fight back and how to make people know their place.

All the other characters were some or the other ways inspired by some people I know. A few dialogues were literally my words, the things I speak up casually as I utter unimaginable stuff sometimes.

Hope you all liked the story and hope to see you in the next one.

Until then, Good Bye and Love you ❤️