8. Recover

T A N V I

We reached home and I was sitting in the living room, waiting for my husband to give me an ice cream

"Yeh dekho....Birth control pills ka pack! She took birth control pills so she can avoid getting pregnant and she is unwell due to the side effects" Sunaina said dramatically.

I glared at her but she didn't budge.

"Sunaina, don't mess with me. I've warned you a lot of times" I said and she just chuckled.

"I am not scared of you" She said.

"Sunaina shut up! I know that you mixed those pills into Tanvi's breakfast" Divyam said and suddenly everyone froze, including Bua.

"Really?" I asked him and he gave me a nod.

That was enough for me to hit this bitch.

I slapped her and gripped her hair furiously.

"Do you have any shame? Imagine what would've happened if I was pregnant. You are so selfish, you don't care about someone else's life and health?" I slapped her again.

"That's enough" Bua said and I turned towards her.

"You could've said that to her, I had an extreme overdose. It can cause so many issues, do you know? It can harm my ovaries, it drained my blood. I am not able to walk without feeling pain and you are telling me to stop. Ask her to stop! She played with someone's health" I said and just then Aman walked in with the cops.

They arrested Sunaina and Bua kept muttering sorry.

"I am exhausted" I said as Divyam picked me up.

"You should rest" He said and I leaned my head near his shoulder.

I cried, I cried like a baby and he laid next to me, trying to console me.

"It's ok baby, you will be okay in a few days" His fingers weaved in my hair and he pulled me even closer.

"Am I bad?" I questioned and he shook his head.

"You are the best and they are just jealous of you, they can't stand your perfection" He kept pecking my head and I don't know when I passed out.

I woke up to an empty bed, I looked around but he wasn't there. He might have left for work, why would he stay home?

"Oh...You are up" I heard his voice and pulled him on the bed to get a hug.

I am becoming very clingy.

"How's the pain?" He asked.

"Better than before but I am hungry"

"Maa is already preparing something for you" He said and pecked my lips.

"Thank God you are fine, I would've killed her" His jaw tightened and I gave him a peck near his shoulder.