Stubborn Haneul

"Jeongguk was very angry hearing Taehyung and said "Who are you to say these things to me?? And what are you doing in my house?? Get out now! Or I'll call the police!!"  Hearing Jeongguk's words, Taehyung looked at him with angry eyes and said "I won't leave here without seeing Haneul, take whatever you want!!"  Saying that, Taehyung screamed and called Haneul "Haneul! Haneul! Where are you baby??"

Haneul heard Taehyung's voice and ran out into the living room "Mamma, are you here?!" Jeongguk screamed in shock "HANEUL YOU KNOW THIS GUY?! HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW?! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO STRANGERS!!"  Hearing Jeongguk yell Taehyung yelled at Jeongguk "YOU STOP YELLING AT HIM HE'S A BABY!!" 

Haneul Jeongguk looked at Taehyung without paying attention and thought"Hani's mamma looks so bweautiful, hani will lobe him so mwuch and kweep him to himselph!! My mamma, only mine!!" ( "Hani's mamma looks so beautiful, hani will love her so much and keep him to himself!! My mamma, only mine!!")

Thinking of this, Haneul ran to Taehyung and hugged his leg.  And smiled and whispered "hani's mamma smells so good!! My mamma!!"

Yoongi said from the middle "You two don't fight like kids sit down and talk!"  Hearing Yoongi's words, everyone went to sit on the sofa in the living room and Haneul sat on Taehyung's lap and hugged him tightly.  Taehyung then revealed the whole story of how Haneul called him. Jeongguk glared at Haneul angrily, but immediately Jeongguk's eyes met Taehyung's and Jeongguk looked away seeing his angry eyes.

Jeongguk cleared his throat "It's all right now get out of my house!"  But Haneul immediately said "Mamma won't go anywhere, mamma will stay with Hani!! " Hearing Haneul's words, Jeongguk said "he's not your mother Hani!"

"If you talk to the child in this voice the second time, I will beat you up and bring you to the police!" Hearing Taehyung's words, Jeongguk wanted to scream but nothing came out of his mouth. Seeing this, all the maids and bodyguards, including Yoongi, were very shocked by Jeongguk's behavior.

Taehyung patted Haneul's head and said "Look baby, go to your room like a good baby and eat and sleep!"  Haneul shook her head and said "Hani, eat from mamma's hand, otherwise he won't eat!!"  Taehyung thought to himself "Like a stubborn father, so is his son, they fit well as father and son!!"  And smiled to himself.

"I will feed the honey baby with my own hands." Haneul was very happy after hearing Taehyung's words.

On the other hand,

"What's your name?"  Jimin looked at Yoongi and gave a strange smile.  Yoongi said hesitantly "My name is Min yoongi!"

  Yoongi said hesitantly "My name is Min yoongi!"

NEXT DAY

NEXT DAY

WITH Taehyung

"But sir -- " Before Taehyung could say anything, the man above yelled at him, "You have to do what I said, you are not my superior, I am your superior, so you will obey me!! You will go and give these files to the boss!!  I don't want to hear mor!!"

After Taehyung hangs up the phone, jimin looks at him and says "The bald guy bullies a lot of our tenants. I'll rip his bald skin off his head someday."  After listening to Jimin's words, Taehyung said, "After sleeping, I will go tomorrow morning and submit the file, you and I will go back home!"

.....
Taehyung and Jimin reached Jeon industry and asked the receptionist there "Is Mr. Jeon free now??"

The receptionist looked at him strangely and said "Our boss doesn't meet low class people like you!! So you should come now!!"  Taehyung looked at him blankly and said “I don't even want to meet him, but if you talk to me like that again, I'm not sure if I'll leave, but all your teeth will be in your mouth.  No I can say that for sure!!'  The receptionist panicked at Taehyung's serious tone and quickly said what floor Jeongguk was on.

As Taehyung was going up the elevator he suddenly met Yoongi and Taehyung exclaimed "You here?!"  Yoongi said “hmm, but what are you doing here!!!???”  Taehyung smiled and said "I'm the manager of the Busan branch so I'm here to submit an important file to the C.E.O!! I was informed by our department's H.R!!"  After looking at Taehyung for a while, Yoongi nodded and said the C.E.O's room number and left.

Taehyung looked back as Yoongi disappeared and knocked on the door and he heard a cold voice out of fear "Come in!!"

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️