Taehyung's past 2

"How many times have I told you to fix the car and drive it!!" A six-month pregnant woman yelled at her boyfriend. "I'm not your stupid boyfriend, you yell at me and I won't say anything to you!!" The pregnant 's boyfriend yelled at her .

"Talk to me politely kai, you just ran someone over with a car, and you didn't stop to save him. We were lucky that there was not much light on the road. So the common people didn't see us!!" the girl screamed at her boyfriend. The boy stopped the car and said "shut the fuck up bitch!! I don't want to hear good character analysis from you!! You have a relationship with me like a whore yourself, you know you have a boyfriend who wants to marry you and you come to me to fuck this beautiful hole of yours with my penis!!" Kai had a dirty smirk on his face. The pregnant women looked at him with disgust and said "I made a mistake coming to you!!"

Other side with Taehyung

"Doctor Taehyungie is okay??Is the baby okay??" Jimin asked worriedly when he saw the doctor coming out. The doctor looked at him with a sad expression "I'm so sorry, the baby didn't survive, but Taehyung is fine, he just has a slight head injury!! He just needs to take full bed rest for a few days and then he'll be fine!!" The doctor said this and left. Jimin fell to the ground completely frozen, he was too shocked to cry.

   Jimin fell to the ground completely frozen, he was too shocked to cry

"Forgive me if I knew it was my fault I would have gone with you!!"  Jimin started crying after saying that

"Forgive me if I knew it was my fault I would have gone with you!!" Jimin started crying after saying that. After some time a nurse came and said "You can see the patient tomorrow morning!"

NEXT MORNING

Jimin entered Taehyung's cabin and sat next to him saying "Forgive me, I shouldn't have left you alone outside like this!" Within an hour Taehyung regained consciousness and seeing Jimin, Taehyung looked at him innocently and asked "Where is my child??" Jimin couldn't hold back his tears seeing Taehyung's innocent face, he burst into tears!!

Taehyung touched his stomach and saw no existence of his child, as a mother he realized that his child was no longer alive. But again he could not accept this sentence as a mother. Taehyung broke down in tears that day. But after a week she doesn't cry anymore. Many people tell Taehyung how he can forget his baby within a week. But Jimin, he knows his dear friend very well, he knows that his friend has accepted the truth that his child is no longer alive.

But Jimin wanted Taehyung to cry, because crying makes the heart feel lighter, and Taehyung didn't cry because his hard work accumulated into a solid mountain. So because of this, Taehyung has a panic attack. Because the wound still remains in his mind and heart ..

BACK TO PRESENT TIME

To be continued ❤️

*Don't forget to comment!"

Bye bye, stay safe in Strom