Hurt

WITH HANEUL

"Whele did you bwling me?!  I bant to go to mamma!!” Haneul said after a light sob.

A beautiful girl came and took him in her arms and said with a smile, "Awww, you are our trump card, How can we let you go? We will get money from your father through you!!"

"yeji , Will you keep your mouth shut??  Call Jeongguk immediately, and demand for 100% of his property, so we can split 50 percent between us!!” a young man yelled at yeji from the side.

"Oh please don't talk too much Kai, you should be in jail now, you're lucky that the police never caught you since that day cause of me !!  You blew up a pregnant man, don't you remember??” Hearing Yeji's words, Kai gritted his teeth and said “If you don't shut your mouth, I'll shoot you right away!!”  

WITH JEONGGUK

WITH JEONGGUK

"I know very well who can take my son!!  I won't spare a single one, I'll bury them all alive six feet under the earth!!” Jeongguk yelled sitting in the car and suddenly there was a call on his phone. He smirked and looked at yoongi and said “It's here, as soon as I picked up the phone I  To know where they are!!” Yoongi said coldly “Okay JK!!”

ON CALL

"what do you want yeji??  Why did you take my son??” Jeongguk said in a serious and dark voice.

"That means you know, I kidnapped your son!!"  Yeji said in surprise. 

"Yes, I know, but what do you want?"  Jeongguk said coldly.

"I want your entire property, or I will deliver your son's dead body to you!"  Yeji said with a devilish smile.

"Tell me where to come!!" Jeongguk said angrily but coldly.

"Not now, I'll tell you later, I'll tell you the exact address, don't worry, but don't involve the police!!" Yeji smirked.

Yeji said this and hung up the phone.  Yoongi smirked at Jeongguk "Got it!!"  Jeongguk gestured to his bodyguards.

In exactly 45 minutes Jeongguk, yoongi and their bodyguards arrived at an abandoned house, Yoongi looked at Jeongguk and said "Showing this location!!"

As Jeongguk entered he saw about ten bodyguards standing there and Yeji and a young boy sitting next to him.  Haneul is lying next to the sofa.

Seeing his son's condition Jeongguk was so angry that he went in and shot the five bodyguards standing next to Yeji and they died instantly.

Kai stood up and fired at Jeongguk and the bullet missed his hand, Yoongi shot Kai er in the chest and Kai fell to the ground.  Jeongguk was carrying his son and told Yoongi to take yeji and his bodyguards to the basement.

But everything is not as simple as it seems.

Yeji looked at Jeongguk and smirked "You captured me but how are you going to save your son?!"  Jeongguk looked at Haneul and his hands and feet were getting cold and his lips were also slightly pale.  Yeji smiled devilishly at Jeongguk and said "I gave your son slow poison!! He will be buried in the ground in exactly 2 hours!!"

Jeongguk walked up to Yeji and punched her so hard that she passed out on the spot.

To be continued ❤️

I know this is a very short part but don't worry I will be uploading two more big parts today between 6 and 8 pm !!  Trust me...