Bonus 2

BIG CHAPTER 🤧

Haneul screamed at his mamma's condition, the other maids came running after hearing his scream, and a bodyguard came to pick up Taehyung and take him to the upper room. Haneul ran to call his Dad.

WITH JEONGGUK

Jeongguk has a lot of work pending at the office today, because Jimin and Yoongi are off on their honeymoon, yes you heard right we Jimin and Yoongi got married.

Suddenly Jeongguk's phone rang, he saw Taehyung calling him!!  He was a little surprised because Taehyung doesn't call him at such odd times.  But still he picked up the phone and heard Haneul's cry.

Jeongguk asked very worried "What happened baby?! Why are you crying?!"  Haneul cried "M~Mamma, fainted!! Our house aunts have taken mamma upstairs and the doctor has been called, Dad come home right away I'm so scared!!" 

Jeongguk ran out of the cabin after hearing Taehyung pass out, his secretary saw him leave and asked "Boss, where are you going?! You have a lot of meetings in a while."
Jeongguk looked at her and said "Cancel everything, I'm heading home right away!!"

WITH TAEHYUNG

After a while, Taehyung regained consciousness, and the doctor gave him some medicine and told him to take care of his body.Taehyung was sitting there lifeless on the bed, Haneul was sitting on the bed hugging his Mamma and sobbing.

Two guards stand guard outside Taehyung's door, in case of any trouble.  And downstairs the maids went to make some healthy food for him. In no time, Jeongguk came running and headed straight upstairs.  he was accompanied by a maid who took Haneul downstairs for something to eat.

"How are you love?? What happened?!"  Jeongguk came and hugged Taehyung, Taehyung looked at Jeongguk blankly.  Jeongguk's heart twisted and broke at the sight of him.  Jeongguk patted Taehyung's back, "What's up baby, tell your hubby, hubby will fix everything!!"

Taehyung burst into tears as he hugged Jeongguk, and began to scream and cry very badly.  "h~~hu~b~by!!"  Taehyung said with a hiccup. Jeongguk gently hugged Taehyung again and said "Yes baby, tell hubby what happened??"

"I AM PREGNANT!"

Hearing Taehyung's words, Jeongguk's time seemed to stop, he was looking at Taehyung with surprised eyes. 

Tears started to fall from Jeongguk's eyes.  He planted a kiss on Taehyung's forehead and said "I'm so happy!!"  But looking at Taehyung again, Jeongguk realized that Taehyung was very scared from the previous incident.  Jeongguk said with a small smile on his lips "We're all here for you and by your side, so don't you fear one bit, I'll always be here for you and" Jeongguk repeated placing his hand on Taehyung's stomach "holding this little baby of ours with everything I have."

Taehyung rested his head on Jeongguk's chest and burst into tears again, not tears of sadness or fear, but tears of relief. "I love you so much hubby!!” Jeongguk smiled “I love you so much too!!”

Suddenly the door opened and Haneul ran to his mamma, and asked "What happened mamma?!"  Jeongguk scooped Haneul up to him and said "I have good news for you!!"  Haneul looked at his Dad innocently and said "What??"  Jeongguk smiled and said "In just a few months, you'll have a little brother and a little sister in our house!!"

Haneul looked at Taehyung and said "Why?? I want it now, I won't wait!!" Jeongguk said "No baby, now he's in your mamma's belly, he'll grow up slowly, then I'll come to you!!"  Haneul said "Ahhhh!! Now I understand, one of my friend's mother also had the same thing, she said her brother or sister is in her mother's stomach, but Dad her mother is now round like a ball, I saw her mother came with her father!  ! Does that mean Mamma will be like a full round ball, then mamma's also chubby cheeks and a round belly?!

Jeongguk burst out laughing at Haneul's words, but his smile disappeared when he looked at Taehyung, seeing Taehyung's expression.

"Are you going to say something Jeon??" Taehyung said coldly. "No baby, what should I say?!  will you eat something??  Wait, I'm bringing you some delicious food!!” Jeongguk said nervously, because Taehyung's angry expression scared him so he ran out of the room to get food.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENTS 👀😭