Too much pain

They went inside after dinner and entered the house to find Yoongi and Jimin sitting on the living room couch. Haneul ran up to Jimin and said "Jiminie today mamma, daddy and we had so much fun!!" Yoongi picked her up from behind and said "Really?? But you didn't take us with you, we felt so alone without you." Haneul said cutely "Don't worry, because I'll take you with us next time!!"

Haneul ran away with Taehyung. After Taehyung and Hani left, Yoongi looked at Jeongguk seriously and said in a serious voice "We have to be careful because I don't trust yeji at all, I've never seen a woman as cunning as her in my life."

Jeongguk said to Yoongi and Yoongi in a serious voice "Don't worry about it, I never said anything to her or did anything bad to her since she gave birth to an innocent child like my son, but if she comes to harm my family then No one else will worse than me. !!"

Jeongguk went to their room after saying that.

In their bath room

Jeongguk didn't notice that Taehyung was inside the washroom

Jeongguk didn't notice that Taehyung was inside the washroom.  He saw the bathroom door slightly open so he entered without thinking.

When he entered the bathroom and was completely shocked by the scene ahead, he saw Taehyung's naked body in the bathtub and Taehyung gently scrubbing his soft body. Taehyung's entire naked body is not visible because the part from his waist to his feet is inside the soap bubble.

Jeongguk slowly took off his clothes and started walking towards Taehyung little by little.  Jeongguk sits in the bathtub with only his boxers on, not knowing who's here when Taehyung goes to shout Jeongguk says in his husky voice "Relax love it's me, your Jeongguk!!"

  Jeongguk sits in the bathtub with only his boxers on, not knowing who's here when Taehyung goes to shout Jeongguk says in his husky voice "Relax love it's me, your Jeongguk!!"

Jeongguk sat behind Taehyung and gently lifted him onto his lap now that Taehyung's naked body was fully embraced by Jeongguk's.

Jeongguk began to slowly wet kisses down his neck, and Taehyung bent his neck a little to give Jeongguk more space. "mmm~mm gg~gguk!!"  Taehyung let out a pleasurable moan. In no time, Jeongguk had completely pulled her into him