Bonus 1

"agh~hhh baby, f~fast please!!” Taehyung is under Jeongguk in a complete mess. “Moan louder Mommy, moan louder!!” Jeongguk said as he lightly bit Taehyung's ear.

"B~Baby, I'm about to come!!  Taehyung said with a loud moan.  And Jeongguk said as he dug his nails into his back.  Jeongguk was enjoying himself so much that he forgot the pain of Taehyung's claws on his back. "Wait for me Mommy, I'm about to come too!!” Jeongguk increased his thrusting speed as he spoke. They came together with a huge pair of moans.

"Are you okay mommy?!" Jeongguk said dropping his tired body next to Taehyung. "Yes, baby I'm fine!!" Taehyung turned to Jeongguk and kissed him.

After a while they broke the kiss "Mommy!!"  Jeongguk cutely looked at Taehyung with his doe eyes.  And Taehyung realized and brought Jeongguk's face closer to his fluffy mound.  Jeongguk started sucking on them as he approached them.

It has been two years since the couple got married, they couldn't understand how two years have passed without blinking their eyes!!Tayed's little five year old Haneul is not young anymore, he is now seven years old, his gestures are completely li...

Tayed's little five year old Haneul is not young anymore, he is now seven years old, his gestures are completely like his father's, he can speak clearly now, he has become very mature.

But one thing has never changed, his love for his mamma.  No matter how mature he is in front of the whole world, he is that little Haneul in front of his mamma who cries if his mamma doesn't feed him, sits with puffy cheeks if he doesn't get mamma's attention.

Let's get back to the story.

NEXT MORNING

Haneul enters his mamma er room to see his mamma sitting on the bed thinking about something when suddenly Jeongguk comes out to take off his clothes.

"Dad, what's that scar on your back?!" Taehyung and Jeongguk turned to look at Haneul as Haneul suddenly asked this question. Jeongguk smiled at him and said "Nothing!!  You say, why did you wake up so early??"

"I was missing mamma so I came to mamma!!"  Haneul got up on the bed and sat on Taehyung's lap. "My handsome boy, mamma and miss you so much honey!!” Taehyung said hugging Haneul.

"Mamma, I'm so hungry!!"  Haneul said with a pout.  "Awww, hurry up then come down, you need to fill your little belly!!"  Taehyung freshened up and went downstairs with Haneul.

In no time, Haneul finished her meal and Jeongguk and his breakfast.  And jeongguk said bye to his family and left for office.

Taehyung hasn't been feeling well for a few days, he didn't tell Jeongguk the whole story because Gguk would worry unnecessarily.  He has been vomiting for a few days, and his head feels a little dizzy. His food taste has changed.  One of them gets extra hungry.

Taehyung thinks that he will go to the doctor today.  But today his head is feeling a little more dizzy.  He was slowly going down holding on to the railing of the stairs but as soon as he was down he fainted.

"MAMMA!!*

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️🤧

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENTS 😭