Mamma/son 2

After a while, a nurse walked out, letting Taehyung and Jeongguk in.  "You may visit the child now, but do not excite him in any way and be out in exactly thirty minutes!!"  The nurse said that and went out .

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk and said "Come on, let's go in!!"

Taehyung and Jeongguk sat next to him.  And Taehyung patted his son's head and said "baby, how are you feeling now??"

Haneul looked at her mother with teary eyes and said "Hani's whole body hurts mamma!!"  Jeongguk kissed his son's head and said "it's ok love, everything will be alright. Hold on!!"

Taehyung smiled sweetly at his son and said "When you get well mamma and daddy will bring you lots of chocolates!!"

Hearing about the chocolate, Haneul said cutely, "Then hani will eat a loth of chowcolate??"  Taehyung and Jeongguk cooed at their son's cuteness "Yes baby, as much as you want!!"

After some time the nurse came with soup in his hand and looked at Taehyung and said "Give him this soup and give him this medicine when he's done eating!!"  After Taehyung took all the medicine, the nurse left.

"hani baby, eat it

"hani baby, eat it.  Open your mouth baby!!" Seeing the food in Taehyung's hand, Hani rolled his face and said "No, Hani ish not hungly!!  Hani won'th eath awnything now!!”

Taehyung made a fake pout and said "I haven't eaten anything since morning, I'm so hungry. But I won't eat unless Hani baby eats!! I think Hani doesn't like me!!"  Taehyung rested his head on Jeongguk's shoulder with a fake sad expression.

Jeongguk was trying to hold back his laughter at their cute expressions.

"No mamma, Hani will eat, and you will eat after Hani's meal!  Hani loves his mamma very much

"No mamma, Hani will eat, and you will eat after Hani's meal!  Hani loves his mamma very much." Haneul said with a cute pout.

Taehyung got emotional at Haneul's words "My kind baby!!"  And gave him a kiss on the forehead and started feeding him.

After giving Hani the medicine, Haneul looked at Taehyung strangely.   Jeongguk saw that along with Taehyung.

Jeongguk asked “what happened honey??”  Haneul said to Taehyung "Mamma!!"  Taehyung looked at him and said "yes baby!!"

"Mamma, am I youl own bwaby??  You'le not my own mamma?!" Haneul asked Taehyung these questions.

Taehyung and Jeongguk were surprised to hear their son suddenly say this, and Taehyung's heart broke.Tears were leaking from Taehyung's eyes.

"Who told you that baby?!” Jeongguk asked his son softly.

Haneul said with tears in his eyes, "Badh awunty swaid thish toh Hani, and she alwso said that badh awunty is Hani's rewal mamma! And my mamma is fawke and my mamma will nevel love Hani awgain." 

Jeongguk patted Haneul's head "No baby, bad aunt lied to you, your mamma is your real mamma!! And your mamma loves you so much, more than me!!"

Haneul looked at Taehyung and cried "Mamma??"

Taehyung burst into tears and said "You're my baby, and I'm your own mamma!!"  Haneul, seeing Taehyung crying, also burst into tears and hugged Taehyung with his small body saying "Mamma, mamma!!"

"aww my baby, don't cry honey!  It hurts me and your Daddy when you cry!!” Taehyung said wiping the tears from his eyes. Jeongguk couldn't help himself and hugged them.

For a few moments a family matter was created there.  Jeongguk and Taehyung broke the hug at the sudden click and looked at the door to see Jimin taking a picture of them on his phone.

"Aww What a beautiful atmosphere was created, I am so happy to see tears of joy in my eyes, coconut head!!” Jimin said wiping away his fake tears.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes "What are you doing here short man!!" "Shut the fu-!!"  Jimin stopped when he saw Haneul's innocent eyes staring at him.  Jimin swallowed and said "Shut the flower up, Coconut head honey!!"

"Hani missed you so much Jiminie!!" Haneul said cutely. Jimin walked up to him and kissed his forehead "I miss you too little one!!" Yoongi went and cuddled Haneul.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️🫶

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENTS 👀