Chapter 11

Thomas' POV:

Last night I was finding it hard to actually fall asleep because I didn't want to bother my dad with dealing with my nightmares so I headed to the group house so I can get some decent sleep. However I was woke up by a lot of noise down stairs. As I slowly made my way down the stairs I saw a shadow in the living room. As I got closer I quietly turned the lights on and saw Aris. 

"Aris you idiot you scared me." I shouted placing my hand on my heart. "Sorry Tom." He smiled guiltily. "What are you even doing awake at this time?" I asked full of concern, seeing it was 4 in the fucking morning and everyone was sleeping like normal people. "I couldn't sleep so I went or a run and bumped into one of your old friends." He explained trying to make me less concerned. In all honesty him saying he was talking to someone from the McCall pack made me more concerned. 

"Which one?" I looked at him holding my breath waiting for the answer. "I bumped into Ethan. He was saying how he doesn't actually blame you for his brothers death and how he wanted to actually be friends with you again." Sighing with relief I was able to calm down a bit. 

"Thank god, I thought you were going to say you bumped into someone like Scott." I walked over and joined him on the sofa. "Trust me, if it was Scott I would be covered in his blood right now." Aris said with a smug look. "I know you would but I would still worry about you." I said with patting his back. "You worry too much." He turned to me. "I can worry about my family if I want." I smiled. "You act like such a dad." He laughed. "I do not." I gasped. "Yeah you do. I might need to start calling you dad if you keep acting like one." He laughed more. "Alright, calm down. Go get some sleep we have to get up in 3 hours." I rolled my eyes. "Alright. Night dad." He smirked before running out the room and going up stairs. 

"That boy." I chuckled. I went back to mine and Newts room and found him sitting up awake. "He's right you know, you do act like a dad." He whispered. "How much did you hear?" I looked at him confused. "Are you forgetting I'm a werewolf?" He rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, listen it's not my fault I'm to busy thinking." I explained while getting into bed. "Thinking about what?" He asked. "When I was talking to Aris it was as if there was something he wasn't telling me." I explained full of concern.

"I'm sure he'll tell you eventually." He gave me a soft smile while he played with my hair. Being half asleep I was just able to say "I'll ask him about it tomorrow." As I slowly fell into a deep sleep.