Chapter 14

{The Next Day}

Thomas' POV:

I woke up at 5am and decided to go on a run since I couldn't get back to sleep and there was only 2 hours until I had to be up anyway. On my way to the woods I felt like I was being watched again. 

While running in the wood all of a sudden I was pushed up against a tree. "You know you're really getting on my fucking nerves." The person snapped. "Ah, Scott McCall. It's a pleasure to see you on this Fine morning." I smirked. "Don't get snarky with me. You know ever since you came back the pack has started to distance themselves from me. I mean you already took Lydia, Malia, Jackson, and Ethan, who's next?" He snapped. I pushed him off me.

"You really think I'm the reason your pack doesn't like you?" I questioned. "Obviously, why else would it be before you came back we were fine." Scott grumbled. "You might want to rethink that. From what I've seen and heard from your ex pack members you're not the best alpha." I smirked. He jumped for me but I was able to dodge and he went into the tree face first. 

"Omg that's hilarious!" I said crying from laughing. "God I wish I recorded that." I said wiping away my tears. "You prick!" He exclaimed. "Calm down mate. Now I'm gonna go I have a pack to get back to. You know a pack that actually likes me." I smirked and ran off. 'I can't wait to tell the others about this!' I thought to myself chuckling. 

When I got back it was 6am and Minho was the only one awake. "What you doing up so early?" I asked. "Decided to work out before everyone woke up." He said placing a bowl of cereal infant of me. "Thanks." I smiled at him. 

"You have any idea why we felt like we're being watched?" Minho asked. "No clue, but I've reached out to an old friend of mine so we can get some help with it they're gonna come to town at some point this week." I explained. "Well I hope they can help us. It's creepy knowing something is watching us. I mean we've had people watching us for ages but we didn't know about them. Actually knowing about it creeps me out." Minho sighed.

{Time Skip To Everyone Waking Up}

"Guys hurry up and get ready we leave in 20 minutes." Newt  shouts up the stairs. Everyone runs down and grabs their bags and we leave the house. We get to school and head to our fist class. While in class I was listening to the teacher when out of no where Gally tapped me on the shoulder and pointed out the window. I looked outside and saw white eyes in the shadow of the tree. I looked closer and realised it looked like the creature that Aris described when he was in the woods and it definitely was a ghoul.

"Isn't that what Aris and Ethan saw?" Gally asked. "I think so." I whispered. "I thought our life would be normal once we got away but clearly I was wrong." Gally sighed. "Come on when has our life ever been normal?" I said causing him to chuckle. "Fair point." He said sitting back in his seat. I looked towards the front of the class.

'Why can't my life be normal? I'll talk about it later with everyone especially Ethan and Aris just to make sure it is the creature they saw' I sighed trying to pay attention to what the teacher was saying.