Chapter 18

Isaac's POV:

"I thought you weren't coming for another few days." Thomas said smiling. "Yeah, that was the plan but I got a call from Scott's dad, he had some news about my missing twin brother and sister so I can back early." I explained. "Wait you had missing siblings?" He asked. "Yeah, they went missing when he was 9 and she was 8, it was one of the reasons we moved to Beacon Hills because my dad couldn't stand being in that house." I explained sighing causing Thomas to freeze.

"What?" I asked. "Are the names of your brother and sister happen to be Newt and Sonya?" He asked looking back at the group behind him. "Yeah, how do you know that?" I asked. He smiled, "There's two people I want you to meet." He said, walking towards two people in the group. He took hold of their hands and walked over with them. "We're gonna leave you guys to talk." He smiled before he exited the room with the rest of the people there.

"So, what's this about?" The girl asked looking me up and down. "I don't know we were just talking about me getting news about my missing siblings and then he dragged you two over." I shrugged. "Wait. What's your name?" The boy asked, who looked a little like me. "Isaac Lahey." I said causing their eyes to widen. Next thing I know, I'm getting tackled by the two. "We finally found you!" The girl cried. "I'm sorry what?" I raised my eyebrow. "It us, Newt and Sonya." Newt smiled, before I pulled them both in for a hug. 

We stayed like that for a while before Thomas and the group came back into the room. "Not to interrupt your moment of reuniting but can we now get down to business because there's a Ghoul in town and I don't want to get killed by it." A girl with short hair said. "Can you all at least introduce yourselves first." I rolled my eyes. "I'm Brenda." She said, followed by everyone else introducing themselves. 

After we talked a bit we got to work. They started filing me in on what has been happening in town including all the Scott drama. "I lived the guy and that doesn't sound like him." I say confused. "Well, do we ever truly know someone." Sonya said, glancing up at me.

After an other hour, they all decided to head to bed as it was getting late leaving my to go back to Argents house since he said I could stay with him while I'm in town. While I was driving though, I started to feel uneasy it felt as if someone was watching me. I carried on driving and when I finally made it to the house it was silent all the lights were turned off so I assumed Argent was sleeping. I went up to the door expecting it to be locked but it was open slightly. 

"ARGENT!" I called out but it was silent. I turned the lights on and the house was a mess. The place was smashed up. I carried on walking through the house into the kitchen and there was blood. It was definitely Argents. I ran upstairs hoping to find the man but there was nothing. I went outside to the yard to see if he was out there and I still couldn't find him. I ran to the room I was staying in grabbed my things and got back in my car. 

Before I started driving I called Thomas. "Hey Isaac you alright why are you calling?" He asked. "We have a big problem." I panicked. "Why what happened?" He asked concerned. "Argent is missing. I'm meant to be staying with him while I'm in town so I went to the house but when I got there, the house was smashed up and there was blood in the kitchen." I explained in one breath slightly panicking. "Alright Isaac breathe. Drive back to my packs house and we'll come up with a plan to find him."

Before I could answer him, something showed up right in front of my car I tried to swerve past it but I ended up crashing my car. I heard Thomas' voice faintly in the back ground. I saw a figure walking towards me before my vision went black and I felt someone dragging me out f my car.