Chapter 15

Thoma's POV:

After a long day we went home and I gathered everyone in the living room. "Alright so Aris and Ethan saw this creature in the woods while they were out the other night and now Gally and I are seeing it outside of the school." I explained. "Do you know what it is?" Lydia asked. "From what Aris described to us and what Gally and I saw today from the looks of it, it is a ghoul." I stated.

"Do we know anything about this ghoul?" Minho asked. "Not really, when I was in the McCall pack and I was doing research on different supernatural creatures it never came up in my findings." I sighed. "Everyone get reading some books to try and find anything about ghouls." Newt sighed getting up and heading towards a book shelf we have in the living room. "I've also contacted an old friend of mine to help us he's  coming to town soon." I explained before walking over to Newt to help him.

Everyone split up and decided to find information on their own. Newt, Brenda, Vince, Harriet, and I decided to look in some books we have in the house. Sonya, Jorge, Gally, Teresa, and Aris left to go look int he town library. Finally, Minho, Ethan, Lydia, Jackson, and Frypan decided to look online. 

After a few hours we still couldn't find anything. "I give up. It's useless." Gally sighed as he through himself onto the floor coming back from the library. "I didn't think it would be so hard trying to find information on a bloody creature." Newt complained as everyone came back into the living room.

"I have an idea but I don't think you'll like it." Lydia said. I looked at her confused and she looked back at me, pulling a face. Then it clicked in my head. "No absolutely not." I shook my head. "Why not?" She asked. "Wait what are you guys on about?" Harriet asked. "She wants us to ask the McCall pack." I frowned. "You joking?" Teresa asked. "Think about it. You guys were gone a while, there's been some new magical creatures that you guys might not know about. They might." She explained. 

"I'm not asking them." I rolled my eyes. "Well there is another option." She said. "And that is?" Jackson questioned. "Peter and Derek Hale." He smirked.