Chapter 12

Scott's POV:

God Stiles is irritating. He now has Ethan, Jackson, Lydia, and Malia on his side. Are they forgetting he fucking killed people. I've started feeling the pack bod weaken ever since Stiles has gotten back. It's gotten really weak with those four. If anything I would've thought Jackson would hate him because he hated him before he disappeared. Anyways, I have to figure out a way to get him to leave my pack alone even if I have to take matters into my own hands, if you know what I mean. 

Thomas' POV:

I woke up to my alarm going off at 7am. "I forgot we had to go to school." I mumbled to myself. I turn and look at where Newt was meant to be lying, however he was no where to be seen. I headed down stairs and I got hit by this amazing smell. 

"Newt is that you?" I asked while walking towards the kitchen. "Yeah." He called back. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I am making breakfast for everyone since we have to go to school. It's probably gonna be the only thing getting us through the day." I sighed while placing the plates on the table. "I don't get why we have to go back to school when there is only a year left." I complained as the rest of the group entered the kitchen. "I have to agree with him on that one." Gally pointed out as everyone sat down.

"You all have to go since you have missed out on years of education." Vince stated. "You lot are lucky, Aris and I have to go for two years since we are a year younger." Sonya said shoving some toast in her mouth causing us all to burst out laughing. "Alright everyone hurry up and finish eating we have to leave in an hour so hurry and get ready." Newt said clapping his hands to get their attention. "Alright mom." Minho smirked and laughed, causing Newt to walk over to him and hit him over the head. We all finish eating and head towards our rooms to get ready.

Before I left I pulled Aris to the side. "Hey can I talk to you?" I asked. "Sure." He smiled and walks over to me. "You know when we were talking last night, I feel like there was something you weren't telling me, what is it?" I raised my eyebrow. "Well..." He hesitated. "Aris spill it." I stated getting annoyed. "When I bumped into Ethan last night, he was attacked by something." He started fiddling with his fingers. "What was this something?" I asked. "That's the thing, we don't know what it was, all we could tell was that it was supernatural." He finished explaining.

"Alright we will talk more about it this later on after school since we have to tell the others to keep a look out." I stated before walking to my room. "You alright? You seem stressed." Newt said when I walked into the room and headed towards the wardrobe to get some clothes. "I'll tell you later with the rest of the group." I smiled and kissed him before heading towards the shower.

Lydia's POV:

Today Thomas and his friends are coming to school since they do still need some education, you know missing many years of it. Today my aim is to become friends with he rest of his group, I mean they all seem like wonderful people, I'm hoping I can become part of their pack, it seems better than the McCall pack. Also, I feel like I'll fit in more with them, and I would probably feel more appreciated since I get zero respect from the McCall. 

I see a car that I don't recognise at all pull up outside the school and I see Thomas step out with he rest of his friends and lets just say they look intimidating from a far.  However, even if they looked intimidating everyone in the school was drooling over them. As they walked towards the school doors you can hear people whispering about them and I think they must be loving the attention since they have smirks on their faces, or that's because Scott is glaring at them. I'm gonna say it's the second option.