Chapter 16

Lydia's POV:

It went silent. "You what? I don't mind asking Sourwolf but Psychowolf." Thomas exclaimed. "Calm down. Realistically, they would be the best help." I said. "She's got a point." Ethan agreed. "I can't believe this." He sighed. "Wait why would Derek and Peter be the best help we can get?" Newt asked. "Their whole family were werewolves and they are a rich family. They have a bunch of books with information that you wouldn't be able to find in other books." I explained. 

"So what are we waiting for, why aren't we leaving to go see them?" Gally asked. "Because someone doesn't want to admit that they can help." Newt looked over at Thomas. "Fine. We can go see them." He gave in. "Alright, everyone get in a car and follow me." I cheered. "I'm regretting my choses in life." I heard Thomas whisper. 

Derek's POV:

I'm sitting in my kitchen and all of a sudden I hear a bunch of cars pull up outside my apartment. I get up and prepare myself to fight whoever it is. When the doors open I sigh of relief but you can tell by my face I'm confused. 

"Why are you lot here?" I asked. "There is a ghoul in town and we don't know anything about them so we're hoping you and Peter could help since you guys have all those books on mythical creatures." Lydia explained. "I can see what I have in the apartment but it will take a while to get all the book out of the vault." I said turning to go back in the kitchen but I got cut off.

"Don't worry nephew, I will go to the vault and start unloading the books." I turned around and Peter showed up out of no where. "Sure you do that." I said coldly. "Why so rude Derek?" He smirked. "You irritate me." I said. "And no one likes you so there's that." Stiles or Thomas, whatever his name is now, said. "Ah Stiles, god to see you again." Peter smirked. "It's Thomas now." He replied, causing Peter to look intrigued. "Why the name change?" He asked. "That's not your business." He said.

"Peter I thought you were going to the vault." I rolled my eyes fed up of him already. "Fine I'm leaving." He walked out of the apartment. "He's a bit creepy." Aris said. "You get used to him." Thomas shrugged. "Unless he's tried to kill api on multiple occasions." I smirked. "Shut it Sourwolf." Thomas remarked. "Never." I said handing him a bunch of books I found. "Have fun reading all those you'll be there awhile."