Will Take My Hand?

You could see nothing but darkness, you couldn't even hear anything. Only just the sound of a single water droplet. And from that water droplet appeared seven books. Each with different colored covers and symbols in the center of them all. One dark red with an golden apple, the other purple with a wide smile, sea blue with a purple sea shell, dark gold with a red rose, after that there was white book with a golden flower, the other silver with a light blue shoe, and finally a pink one with a dark pink rose. Each of these books were large accompanied by smaller books following the big ones. 

The first was titled;

Affectionate: The mirror showed a hand out to you with several other hands accompanying it. 

The second;

 Laughter: another hand would reach out to you with five more hands coming from different mirrors surrounding that one

The third;

 Melody: once again a hand was shown out to you followed by three more on different sides of different mirrors

The fourth;

Heroism: another hand was shown accompanied by two more mirrors, 

The fifth;

Cunning: like the rest, one mirror showed you a hand followed by three different mirrors. 

The sixth

Sympathetic: the same thing happened to you however now the number was reduced to only two smaller mirrors then the third big one.  

and Finally the seventh

 Visionary: Finally, two smaller mirrors were side by side with the big mirror. 

(Emma's pov) 

(What is this place? Hadn't I already done this before? I thought I chose Savanaclaw? And weren't they mirrors not books. This is weird...)

   I took a look at all of the mirrors, all of them seemed so bright and cheerful. I almost didn't know what to choose. However, one of them seemed like it was calling onto me somehow. I began to walk towards the pink one. This hand...it felt so familiar to me. Why? Why was that? Why was this mirror more appealing to me than the rest? And how did I get here? Why am I here? I already have a nice school. I already have the best of friends here...So why do I need to choose-

EMMA!!! 

When I heard my name being called again, I heard a heart monitor going off, people quietly walking by, and I felt someone on my lap and holding my hand. Once I open my eyes I see Mimi teary eyed. Grim worried. And Ace and Deuce looking at me with a bit of fear. 

Emma: What's going on? Why am I in the infirmary? 

I soon recall what happened before, seeing the dark purple/golden glow through the key holes of the forbidden doors. Me touching them and getting blasted off to the other side of the hallway, and me hitting my head. I felt a sharp pain in my arm  and held it tight. 

Deuce: Careful! You got busted up pretty badly. 

Emma: (Just by touching the doors I got blown away. What's going on here?) 

Mimi: Emma are you alright? How many fingers am I holding up?! 

Emma: I'm fine Mimi, don't worry but, how did I get busted up so badly? 

Ace: That's what I would like to know. First you doze off in Trein's class, then during lunch, and now as when classes end we find you knocked out cold on the floor across from the forbidden room. Care to tell us why?