Conflicting thoughts

(Akira's pov) 

It was late at night, after I released Archer from the rope he got himself into I was walking to my dorm room. The hallway was slightly dim by coral fairy lights against the walls. I brushed my fingers gently beside the walls, making the hidden crystals glow in the dark once again with their beautiful sea blue hue. Looking at the dimly lit hallway, I glanced at the grandfather clock once I heard it struck. The clock said that it was 11:59 pm. Dark swirls started to surround In front of me. I took a step back. My eyebrows softened hearing a giggle of some kind coming from the dark swirls. From those swirls of darkness came a girl, she seemed to be wearing the same uniform I was. Her face being practically identical to mine with a few minor changes with her appearance. Her pale skin matched well with her straight crimson red hair and sea blue eyes. A big smile appeared on her face. Her eyes shined as she came up to me. 

???: Akira! How many months has it been since we last spoke? Ten, twenty maybe? It's been so long since we last saw each other in person outside of that gloomy space in the back of our head! 

I walked up to her not wanting to talk to her. ...But. As I took a few steps aside from her. I grabbed her and pinned her to the wall with only a little bit of my strength not wanting to hurt her. 

Akira:  Why did you do that? Akari? 

My eyes narrowed and teeth gritted while hers were juvenile and doll-like not giving a care in the world. As I pin her, she looks up at the ceiling with the small aquarium windows view. Akari put a finger to her lips. Then in a hush/childlike tone she said

Akari: Mhmm...I suppose I just like it when people stop holding anything back and they don't care anymore. 

She put one hand on my arm that was holding her against the wall, her mellow lip turned into a gentle smile. 

Akari: I smile every time I think of that night when you sealed me away. 

A few tears came down my face without me realizing it. My hand let loose of her shoulder and partly covered my face with my hands protecting myself. Looking down at the floor I was confused about why I was crying. My body was uncontrollably shivering in fear. I tried to stop it but nothing worked. 

Akari: Hey, ...hey what's with the tears? 

She asked in a calm tone. 

Akari: You know I love you right Akira? Come on now Akira let's play like we used to as kids! 

Akari tilted her head slightly with that smile again. 

Akari: Please~... 

Akari then faded away in a misty shadow leaving me taking a few deep breaths to regain my composure. 

Akira: ...

      I took my magic pen out and saw that it was almost fully covered in blot. I couldn't undo it but Neige said that it was fine for me to stop. ...But, how come I am losing the strength to keep Akari under the seal? I then stepped into another hallway that was just dark. No crystals to make me see anything, and no coral lights. Just darkness. As I made my way through the hallway, I snapped my fingers making the ceiling glow from corner to corner with white and black purls. As I opened my door vines of thick sea weed and iron thorns closed the way as I made my way into my room as my door closed. A simple melody could be heard as I walk inside my dorm. It was the same tune I've heard since I was a kid and it kinda felt nostalgic hearing it again.