AppletreeGrove

As Akira and the others came to the headmaster's office, Akira straightened out her school uniform skirt and tightened her pony tail. Then knocked on the door with a calm smile to her face. 

Akira: Hello? Headmaster, may we come in? 

Headmaster: Come in. 

He said in a cold tone only she could understand. 

Akira opened the door, this time with a more serious yet elegant smile. 

Akira: Good afternoon Headmaster. 

The Headmaster without taking eyes off of his paper work and computer just signaled her with a wave to come in. Akira did as told and let everyone else enter before closing the door. Once everyone was accounted for, Crowley took off his hat in respect towards his rival and bowed.

Crowley: Thank you for letting us enter your wondrous campus without any trouble Ambrose. It is always an honor to come here. And I apologize for coming unannounced. 

Headmaster: No need to thank me Crowley. And please, there is no reason to be so stiff. 

Ambrose cleared his throat and neatly put his papers away into his desk then looked at everyone who was staring at him. 

Headmaster: Now then, I believe the reason you are here is to pick up students of yours correct? 

Crowley: Why yes of course. 

Headmaster: ...Alright, and I assume Mimi told you all how she and Emma had gotten here in the first place correct? 

Crowley: Yes. I am well aware of the situation. 

Headmaster: Okay. Good,  and I assume since you are here Crowley, that means that you know what happened to her. 

Crowley: Yes...Even though she is an exceptional student at Night Raven Collage. I am afraid that she doesn't belong there. And that she should take her rightful place as dorm leader of DreamValley and attend her educational path, here. 

Malleus: (...It appears that I was right.) 

Leona: ...(Grrr...) 

Grim: Hold on a second. I know that Emma is the next Sleeping Beauty here, but. Can't she come back with us? You're telling me that everything we've been through at NRC with Emma was all for nothing? 

Lilia: It wasn't all for nothing Grim. Emma was placed at Night Raven sure, but she didn't truly belong here. Even the magic mirror at orientation said that she had some sort of light in her that didn't seem to be a necessary fit at our school. 

Crowley: I believed I told you all to prepare yourselves for saying goodbye to her and only bringing Mimi back with us did I not? 

Grim: You did, but. 

Emma: ...B-but what about Mimi? I can't just leave her! 

Mimi: I'll be fine Emma. I don't want to admit it but, you have to stay here. 

She looks over to the Headmaster. 

Mimi: With them.

She looks back towards Emma and gives her a tight hug.   

Mimi: We'll be fine. 

As Emma hugged Mimi she looked back at Ace, and Deuce with Grim tugging tight on Deuce's shoulder all with a bit of tears in their eyes.