Meeting The Headmaster

(Emma's pov) 

Mimi: Hey Emma! Please don't follow behind! We don't know this place! 

Emma: R-right. Coming! 

I  ran back to my friend and Grum leading the way towards the academy. Which looked just like a castle. Almost identical by how big it was compared to NRC. The school's colors seemed to be white, blue, and a bit of gold. Grum opened the doors for us and as we walked in the place, Mimi and I were both in awe this time around. The walls were white marble matching the floors. Blue carpet matching the interior design going up and down the hallways, golden chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. A skylight made out of stained glass windows. A real beautiful sight indeed. As Grum led us upstairs to the headmaster's office students were passing us by observing us. Giving us glares, some frightening expressions, and others not even to dare look in our direction. 

That kinda made me sad. I knew that our rivalry with them was fierce but...did they really have to look at us like that? I leaned over towards Mimi whispering something. 

Emma: Why are they all staring? We didn't do anything. 

Mimi: No, but given our place and our uniforms that we are wearing I am not surprised that they would judge us. 

Emma: I guess...but still. 

Grum: I am sorry for these students behavior. It's not pointed at either of you. It's your school's crest. At this school, every student-some students label people from Night Raven Collage as troublesome students. 

Mimi: I see that. 

Grum: Pay no attention towards them. Some of the students at this school aren't as stuck up as the others. Besides that, we are here now. 

As we made a stop, we saw this big wooden door, it had the RSA symbol on it with the words the headmaster's office engraved on the door. Grum knocked on it and a voice could be heard from the inside. 

???: Come in. 

Grum opened the door. Seeing the headmaster sitting at his desk doing some paperwork. The headmaster's office room was a circle. It had a window nook on the left blue velvet cushions and a few red pillows on the corners. Dark blue curtains tied up with a red rope securing them to the wall. Wooden Oak flooring with another blue carpet this time in a circle shape. Dark oak bookshelves, matching desk, with a green lap on the edge. And for the perfect touch towards his office a silver chandelier with crystals dangling from it. 

Grum: Good afternoon Headmaster. 

Grum bowed in respect. 

Headmaster: Good afternoon to you as well Gru-

As the Headmaster took his eyes off of his paper work to acknowledge his student. He saw Mimi and I standing behind him. 

Headmaster: Who is this? 

Grum: Allow me to introduce Emma, and Mimi. They both go to Night Raven Collage sir. 

Headmaster: ...I see. My name is Ambrose LXIII. But you can call me Mr. Ambrose... So. What are you two doing all the way out here? 

Emma: We don't know sir.