...𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔰 𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔯...

The camera focuses on a window showing the outside of RSA on an angle from below, seeing through the frost covering the window you can clearly see no grass on the ground. Not even the brick paths that led to Town Square. You could see that all of the shops were closed. Not a sound could be heard nor footsteps. Like it was some type of ghost town. Some of the shops even have wood plastered against the windows. However no matter how much wood they cover up the winds were far too strong and the windows break in a manner of seconds making the snow come inside, letting every citizen fall into enchanted sleep. 

          The camera then comes in the halls of AppletreeGrove making its way through the halls letting every person in the audience to find every student in a deep sleep. As the camera made its way towards the open doors of Neige's room you could see in the back view Vil sleeping on a comforting chair with a blanket over him.

           Then the main scene begins with Emma running through the hallway panting out of breath. Her forehead drenched in sweat and her hair down with it being frizzy along with her dress torn to shreds leaving her skin covered in scratch marks and small scars with a bit of rose thorns sticking out of her hair. As she was running through the halls. Her heart was racing. The walls were dark and grim. Cracks in the ceiling and floors, along with dust and cobwebs around the corner of the walls as well. She ran past different paintings each a mile away from each other. One was Snow White, the next Cinderella, after her was Sleeping Beauty, then The Little Mermaid, and finally, Belle. 
          She stopped as she got to that painting of Belle. Seeing her as she was getting close to the enchanted rose to look at it really gave her shivers down her spine. All of it...Everything that the NRC faculty was teaching...was a lie. Or just a different version of the original work. She then heard a scream of pain coming from another part of the building she was in and instead of running away from it, she ran towards it. As she got closer and closer to the other side of the hallway, there was a burst of light from the other side of the doors. 

    Outside a golden broken crown was on the ground and Neige could be seen laying down in a dark room with two figures also on the ground beside him. The camera pulls back slowly as two enchanted objects could be seen in the spotlight. A bitten apple and blood dripping from the spinning wheel...The doors close.