The Journey Begins.

(Leona's pov) 

I looked around the room at the group hearing their annoying whispers. Putting down the book on Crowley's desk I went back to my group. Ruggie looked at me as I came back towards him and Jack. 

I whispered 

Leona: What do you want? 

Ruggie: ...Nothing. 

  Riddle: Wait, what are you talking about? How could Emma be the next Sleeping Beauty? It's just a fairy tale. 

Malleus: If that were the case then magic would be abnormal in this world to wouldn't it? 

Cater: He's got a point there Riddle. 

Riddle: I suppose. 

He sighed. I looked back at Malleus putting one hand on my hip. 

Leona: So, talk. If you could read this book in English then does that count as you being the one to curse her or what? 

Malleus: The answer is simple. She already is. And I didn't have any attention of cursing her from the beginning. 

Azul: What do you mean by, she's already cursed? 

Malleus: From the day when Aurora was cursed as an infant apparently my grandmother thought that cursing just one of the royal children wasn't enough to satisfy her ideals. So when she cursed the poor thing, what went unsaid at the coronation was that when the princess pricks her finger on the spindle and falls asleep for 100 years. Her whole blood line would unfortunately be faced with that same fate as her. Leaving everyone to forget about what the royals call it as the Aurora Sleeping Curse. 

Ortho: ...Kinda like how our family is huh Idia.

Idia shrugged. 

Idia: ...Yeah, kinda.  

Ortho smiled and put his hands behind his back while Idia put his hands in the pockets of his hoodie. 

Ortho: Well hey, now you two have something in common other than sleeping! 

Idia: Ortho...I don't think we should be so happy about that. 

Ortho: Huuuh? How come? 

Ortho pouted. 

Idia: It's not the best of things to get along with. 

Lilia: Where do you think they could've gone off to? 

Malleus: I'm not sure. I sensed a magical imbalance last night. I thought that was from somebody training at the other dorms with a high level spell like normal, but maybe their disappearance was the cause of it. 

Lilia crossed his arms and closed his eyes. 

Lilia: I sensed it too. 

Grim: If you both sensed a magical imbalance then why couldn't the rest of the housewardens sense anything strange going on? 

Lilia giggled. 

Lilia: Silly little Grim. We are dark fairies, we have a stronger connection towards magic than anyone at the school.

Leona: What of it? Do you know where Emma and Mimi went off to? If you don't then this is a waste of my time. 

Crowley: I have already figured out where they went based on the book and the acknowledgement of Mr. Draconia saying that she is the next Sleeping Beauty. They've been summoned by Royal Sword Academy. Well, Emma was. And Mimi just so happened to be near her at that moment so she got sucked off along with her.