Once Upon The End.

(Neige's pov in AppletreeGrove; his dorm later that night.) 

            I was lying on the floor in the middle of my dorm room. Locked doors and chained windows were on the outside. Frost bite faced the diamond glass windows that once were shown lush green fields and flowers turned to snow. A light snowfall came down from the heavens to greet the dorm. I saw students falling under my signature spell at an abrupt speed. Students going unconscious and other students covering themselves with hoodies and jackets only to be fighting off the spell just to drag the sleeping dormers inside. My body was shaking and I barely had the strength to stand on my own two feet. I felt snow come into my room. First it was the snowy ice patch in the center of the floor. Now you could only see parts of my room not covered in frost or snow. I accidentally ripped the curtains hanging from the walls as some of the ice shards tried them to bits. I doubt anyone couldn't notice the situation I was in. 

   Just two weeks ago everything was fine. Everyone was fine, I felt fine. ...So why did the headmaster get to my head? I should've fought harder! Then none of my students would be in an enchanted sleep because of me! Just then the thought of the snow that had come after I kissed Akira...oh no. No, no, no, no. This isn't good! I needed to see if the snow had leaked from AppletreeGrove and into the campus. I looked over to the right, my body still on the floor shivering from the amount of snow that came into the room. Barely moving my hand to grab my phone my hand was shaking at a concerning speed. After unlocking my phone I began to look at the screen for a few seconds. 

Neige: Mirror, mirror, in my hand. 

Phone: Yes! What can I assist you with Neige LeBlanche? 

Neige: Show me Royal Sword Academy's current state. 

Phone: Right! Searching for... ... ..."Royal Sword Academy's current campus life." 

...Calculating...calculating...calculating...search complete! Here is the search result for "Royal Sword Academy's current campus life." 

         My phone then switched from my background photo from a picture of me and all of the dorm leaders underneath a enchanted apple tree sleeping soundly to a static screen then finally showing Royal Sword Academy's current state it was in. I saw the snow covering the ground. It had at least two inches of snow at best. Which wasn't much but enough to put people under my spell at least. I saw students running inside the school. Some tripping and falling asleep on the ground. And other students either dragging their friends to shelter or just trying to get themselves out of the open and under a tree or running into a shop. 

           Anything to avoid the blizzard. My eyes widened but not enough to get me fully off guard. In truth, I was kinda expecting that to happen. The worst thing is though, I can't stop it. Not even if I tried. Because I have. My spell has gotten out of my grasp to get full stability again. And now it's on a rampage.

            There's no point in hiding it anymore, the staff had already taken serious precautions taking any fire mage and putting them to work in melting the snow and ice only to be having it covered up by snow in mere seconds again. A few tears left my eyes. My body went numb. I felt nothing at that moment. To think, all of the students who have fallen victim to the spell, all of the damage that the spell has done. All of the innocent creatures big and small in the forest...even the entire island of Twisted Wonderland. ...Is all in major distress...and it's all of my doing. ...I gave up. My magic pen has fully covered in blot. Seeing it made me laugh and cry historically. I never thought that this would happen to me. I never wanted this to happen to me but it did. I laughed as tears came down my face.