Echoes Of The Past

Reader Pov~

It been about two weeks since me and Alastor has seen each other. He told me he had so problems to take care of as soon as he could. I been trying to get a hold on him, but he isn't answer me back at all. I been start to think was just using me and now that he got what he wanted he is going to avoid me as best as he can, Thanks to the hotel its been keeping me busy nonstop. It is like that I been a chicken without a head, with how much I been running trying to get everything ready for the opening oh the hotel for opening day. Trying to deal with Adam the asshole man I can see why he lost both of his wives. He is the most selfish man I have ever met. And don't ever get me started on Lute she loves to kiss Adam ass. I was in my office on the phone with Adam trying me make me believe sinner don't deserve to go to heaven. "Adam why is your ass calling me to complain about the same shit you tell me each mother fucking day!" I hissed into the phone. "Thats your fault because your the one who called the almighty and told that princess's idea to them" He growl back into the phone. "Kiss my mother fucking ass because if you don't stop with your bitching like a little bitch I will come over there a hurt you in ways that you never knew could have" I said before I hang up the phone. I lay more back into my seat and let out a sigh.

"I came here to see how it is going? But seeing that go down I guess not going to well" Husker said coming into view. "Hey Husk its Adam being Adam telling me about what he thinks and etc" I said letting out another sigh. "Wanna have a drink with a old friend that will listen" he said holding up a bottle of Whiskey with a smirk. "You have no idea how bad I need a drink" I said with a smirk making my way over to him. "Of course that is just who I am and you know me I love that liquor." He said turning making his way out to the patio. I follow close behind him making me chuckle at what he said. As we make our way to the patio we walk into Niffty cleaning the stairway. "Oh hello Husk and N/a where are you guys going?" Niffty asked tilting her head. "Just to the Patio to have a drink and talk wanna join?" Husker said stopping to talk to Niffty. "I would like to but this place is filthy and I need to clean everything plus some bugs are breed to fast" She said with a creepy smile while cleaning the walls. "Okay well we are off" Husker said making his way again me following close behind him.

Once we make it to the Patio Husker pulled out two glasses and started to pour the whiskey. I lean against the fence post as Husker hands over the glass. I took it from him, and had a big sip before letting out a sigh as I look up at the night sky. "It was been a long and hard two last weeks hasn't it? How are you holding up?" Husker said looking out at the city bottom us. " It has been one mother fucking last two weeks and I am going to have to leave soon for a mission I just got him the almighty it going to take a while before I can come back." I said before letting out yet another sigh. "That why I have been doing so much work for the last week. Truth be told Husk I don't when I ll be coming back I truly don't know when I will be returning here" I said looking down at my glass before take another sip. " Damn do you ever take breaks or a like vacation" Husk chuckled but know I don't get to well not with my role at least. It growing quiet before Husk spoke back up again. "I am worried about you, you are spreading yourself a little bit too thin and remember I know you since I was just starting to walk" He said looking right at me.

"Awe Husk I promise I will be okay but thank you for worry about me. It has been a very long time we have knew each other hasn't it. You were so cute as a baby , I am kinda glad your parents made a deal with me and I agreed to it because I get a true best friend out of it" I said with a smile on my face. "I am glad to I have missed you a great deal N/A I am so glad you are having help the best you can" He said with a smile before giving me a hug. I love when he hugs me in this form he has he is so fucking soft and fluff but I don't tell him that. After that we just drank and talk about old good times making me feel a lot better than I have in the last couple of years. Soon we were hearing voice coming from the front room. We started to work to the front door. "Hey N/a?" Husk said in a low tone. "Yea Husk?" I said back to him. "When you leaving?" He said. "I have to leave in 10 minutes" I said and frowned" We didn't say anything the rest of the way to the door. We walk into the room to see everyone. "Ah N/A look who is finally back" Charlie said in her normal happy tone. "Ya isn't that great news I have missed you Alastor" Niffty said while hugging his legs. "Welcome back Alastor good to see you" I said with a smile. "Hello everyone it is good to be back." Alastor said with his famous smile but looking right at me. That mother fucking asshole I know in my head for turning around and walking out. Leaving everyone to talk among themselves as I am going to leave now I already put notes in Charlie's room, explaining that I will be gone for a period of time. I grab the my stuff that I ll be need to use before talking into the portal just as there was a knock on my door as the portal was closing I seen just a little bit of red before.......