New Start

Reader Pov~

After looking around the hotel and taking pictures and seeing where everything is. After deciding where everything is going to be, I turned to the crew and smile at them. "Ok I can work with this for the next 4 days please stay somewhere else but I am going to redo this place to make it so we can do everything we need to do and don't worry I will handle everything" I said with a smile nodding my head in a agreement with what I said. Everyone nods their heads and leave to pack their stuff but not before Charlie handing me the master key before walking off. Once everyone beside me and Alastor are left. I lock the door before we leave heading to Alastor place. 

Once the car parks in front of a old house in the middle of the woods. "wow I love your house and in the woods too I find that to be the best place to live" I said looking at him. "Ah yes it is very peaceful here plus I get my food in the woods here to" he said nodding his head walking over to me. "Deer?" I asked looking around the woods see what is out there. He nods his head and starts walking over to the door.  " I love deer meat I find it has the best taste every and when it is fresh is the best" I said walking pass him, before turning to see him taken back from what I said. 

"Well than I will make us some deer meat for dinner well you make yourself home" he said with a smirk. "I can help if you don't mind I would hate to cause more problems" I said looking a bit sad. "No No Dear I can handle this, it is the most thing I can do since you are helping with the hotel your room is upstairs on your left 3 doors down and on right hope you like your stay call you when dinner is done" he said before walking off into the kitchen. 

I make my way to my room for the time. He is a man that seem to peek my interest I truly don't know what to think of that man. If i am not careful he will use me for some personal game of his. But I don't seem the harm in mess with him. After all us fox demons love mess with people. I smile to myself as I lay myself on the bed slowly falling asleep. I guess I was really tired and today has been a lot plus the next couple of days I am going to do a lot of work to get that shitty hotel into code to do the plan. 

Time Skip~

After we got done eating dinner we both retired for the night saying goodnight to each other. Right before he walked away I walk up to him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for everything I will see you tomorrow" I said before walking up the stairs and into my room smirk the whole time. Starting tomorrow I will be working my butt off. I quickly text my brother telling him to come to tomorrow and to bring a lot of people to help we are remodeling the hotel the next 4 days starting tomorrow. He told me no problem and to go get some sleep that I need my beauty rest and he will handle everything and not to worry about anything. Just than God texted me asking me if I could do some things for the next couple of days. 

Knowing my brothers will handle everything for me I told him yea I have no problem with helping him out. I told my brother that I will meet him at the hotel and explain what I want done and than I have to leave to go do some of my duties as queen. He told me to leave everything with the hotel in his hands. 

Time Skip~

I was waiting at the hotel for my brothers, as I was waiting for them to get there I started to play on my phone. Just as I was about to play some game that when my brothers showed up man they have bad timing but whatever I don't care. I greet my brothers and show them around the hotel telling them what I want do to it. Once everything was done I told them I am trusting the hotel in their care for the time and that Alastor will be stopping by once and a while to make sure everything is going great. 

Yea this morning I told Alastor that I had some duties to do and if he didn't mind to check on my brothers from time to time for me. He said he had no problem with that. I asked him if he would like anything from the human world. He asked for some candy and some deer meat, I said no problem and I will be back on the 4 day in the middle of the day and if he needs me to call me. He just smile and told me everything will be okay and that he had everything cover not to worry. Alastor is a great guy very nice and gentlemen. 

I make my way to the castle to let the king know that I will be in the human world and to let me know if he needs anything. I didn't plan on staying there for 3 hours but the king was crying and saying stupid shit like always. As I make my way to the human world I am greeted by a angel. This angel is supports to help me with the duties god asked me to do. Truly I didn't want the help but god's rule, he just doesn't want me to get over work. This is going to be a long four day, I am already missing Alastor at least he doesn't treat me like a weak female. But this "angel" think they are better than me and that I am wasting their time. 

So I told them to leave I don't need their help and don't want it after sending a text to god explain why I sent the angel back and the behavior of the angel. He told me no problem and he will have a word with them once they get back. Once if left a got right to my duties making sure to do all i can before I go back to hell. I don't want a lot of work to bill up as I work on the hell for the first couple of weeks. And I need to find a way to make it so the sinners are wanting to do it but how is the question that is going on in my head. Oh well I got four days to plan everything out for the grant opening of the hotel plus I have princess of hell, Radio demon on my side to help with the problems.