The Dark Beginning

N/a Pov~

I make my way back to hell after finishing up everything had to do. I am very tired I make my way to the hotel to be greeted by Alastor, Niffty, Charlie, Husk, Veggie, Angel Dust, and my brothers. I smile and walk over to them greeting them with a nod. I look at the hotel from the outside, I couldn't wait to go inside and see what my brothers has done. The outside looks the same there was no need to chance the look. We all work into the Lobby to be greet with demons bowing at us. The lobby was so beautiful my brothers did a great job (the picture above).

Charlie started to smile brighter and looked around happily. "Wow this looks guy I can't believe that you guys did this" Veggie said looking around. "I had some ideas but I didn't know what furniture should look like but I think Alastor help with that" I said smiling at Alastor. "Ah yes dear I wanted to help what do you think" Alastor said with a smile. "I love it I always loved old things I love the red and the fire place was a great touch too" I said with a smile looking at him. 

He nods his head and continue to look around as everyone else did too. "So all you have to do is look at one room because they are all the same" My youngest brother said. I nod my head and started walking up the stairs to keep looking around. My youngest brother Jack followed close behind me with a smile. We come to one of the guest rooms and Jack open it letting me get a look inside.  And man did they over did themselves with this designs so awesome. 

"you have out done yourself with these rooms" I said smiling brightly. We soon walk into a dining room and man I am taken back from it. They even put a bar in the room. God doesn't mind Alcohol, he doesn't like it when people hurt other people when they have alcohol in them. 

Next was the ballroom which i didn't think they would have enough time to do this but Jack told me it didn't take them that long to do and it was a great way to have fun, and calm down

Next was the ballroom which i didn't think they would have enough time to do this but Jack told me it didn't take them that long to do and it was a great way to have fun, and calm down. I do love dancing and it had a piano in the back with windows all around it. I couldn't help but smile I know my brothers put this in for me.