The New Help

Reader Pov~

I take a deep breath in and make my way over to Alastor holding out my hand to help him up. "Why are you helping him? Why are you allowing him to touch you?" Lucifer said crying like a child. "Because he been nice to me and the reason why I am letting him touch me because he seem like a gentlemen unlike someone I know" I hissed back at him before turning to face Lucifer.  Lucifer looked taken back and Charlie looked shocked that I said that. I guess she never seen someone stand up to her father. He may be my boss and the king of hell but I won't let no one walk all around me. "Stop acting like a child Lucifer you are the king of hell act like it" I said walking over to him. 

I seen Alastor smirking in the side view of my eye. "But I am you don't know what kind of man the Radio dream is I am trying to keep you safe" Lucifer said looking at me. "I get that I do but have you forgot I am just as powerful as you and God that why I do the things I do" I said looking back at him. Veggie step front and looked like she wanted to say something but didn't know how to ask. I turn my look to Veggie and smile nodding my head telling her she is good to talk to me. "What are you if you don't mind me asking you" she said looking serious. This made me smirk but I guess because my ears and tails are hidden that no one could tell what I am. "Well that is easy I am a Queen of the Fox Demons" I said with a evil smirk making my ears and tails appear on my body. 

Everyone looked taken back beside Lucifer again he seen me in my true form and all my forms. "Yup you see N/a is the most powerful creature as me and God himself that is why they work for God or me she is not someone you want to piss off out of all the Fox Demons she is the power fullness out of all of them Don't look her innocence look treat you just is just as evil as I am" Lucifer said with a smirk. I just smiled at them and tilt my head to the side so I could creepy them that. Everyone looked scared as fuck beside Alastor and Lucifer himself not a surprise with Lucifer but with Alastor I should keep a eye on him and see what he can do. 

"Look just stay on my good side and we will get along okay? I look forward working with you all and Alastor if the cards are still on the table I would love to stay at your place until my home is done" I said with a gentle smile closing my eyes. "Of Course Dear I would love to get to know you better and I hope we can work together" Alastor said with a smile that matched mine. Charlie walks over to me and pulls me into a hug and said "I look forward to working with you sister" I hugged her back and just nod my head. "I look forward to working with you little sister" I said hugging her tighter. 

Veggie steps front and smiles at me holding out a hand. "Hello my name is Veggie I am Charlie girlfriend and I look forward to working with you" she said with a big smile. I shake her hand and smiling at her. Some spider thing walking over to me and bows. "I am Angel Dust " he said with a evil smirk. I don't know what you would call him but this guy walked over and said "Name Hush doll face" before walking off and drinking a bottle of i don't know. Last a cute child walked over to me and smiled a big smile. " Hello my name is niffty nice to meet you" she said in the most cuties way. I quickly picked her up and hugged her. "Oh my god you are the cutest thing I have ever seen" I said hugging her. 

I put her down and walked over to the king and bowed at him making him cry. " why wont you hug me huh? " Lucifer said crying. I smirk and walked over to Alastor and hugged him which he return the hug. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO my child why do you hate me so" Lucifer said crying and falling to the fall. I smirk and walked out the door to see his husband. "well I am off your husband is crying" I said walking away as Charlie,Husk,Angel Dust, Alastor, and Niffty following close behind me. We get in the limbo and start heading to the hotel. I just look out the window not really wanting to talk much when I got a text from my brother asking me if I was okay and all. I told him I was fine and that what was going on. He thought it was a stupid idea and I am running away from my duties as Queen. I told him I am still doing to do my duties as Queen and he needs to watch what his say or else. 

We both came to agreement saying I was the right person for the job and he would help time to time like when I had to run and do my duty as the Queen of the fox demons. This helps with my work in both the demon world, heaven world, human world, and the yokai world. I know that sounds like a lot of stuff to do but like Lucifer said I am the most powerful Fox Demon. And because we fox demons are so powerful there aren't many of us. I am the only female Fox demons so I will have kids I will only give birth to one daughter and as many sons as I know. It is make not a lot of sense but you see Female fox demons have more powers than male fox demons do. I know it seem unfair but it works this way because I know my people will follow my orders.  

We pull up to the hotel and I look at it. It was pretty big bigger than I thought it would be. I guess being the princess of hell as some help in this place. I made my way into the hotel to find it a mess. Niffty told me she is the only one who cleans this place. I told her I will bring some new people to help with cleaning this place and I will get my brother to come to tomorrow to finish up this place and make it work the way we need it to. And to get all new things and yes Lucifer will be paying for everything and since I am what he calls his "daughter" I am allowed to used as much as I please to do.