The Unexpected Meeting

Reader Pov~

Hmm well this is very weird Lucifer never once ever asked me to come down to hell. Normally he just tells me what he needs me to do but he said he would like me to meet some people and help them. Whatever it is not like I have a lot of stuff to do I just manly help him out. I make my way to the castle being stop by the guards yet again. "Stop there why are you here?" a guard said point their weapon at me. "Ah N/a your finally here" said a voice in front of me. I look up to see  Lilith the queen of hell. I quickly smile and bow greeting the queen. "Hello Lilith long time no see huh?" I said with a smile standing up. "Very much so come my husband is waiting for you" she said as the guards step aside letting me inside. 

"I see you guys beef up security around here" I said walking along with Lilith. You may think I am being rude for not calling her mister or etc but she told me she sees me more like a daughter and to call her by her name or mom. And I can't call her mother because I have to much respect for her. " Yes you know my husband you look good daughter" she said with a smile. But that doesn't stop saying i am her adopted daughter. "here we are" she said stepping aside letting me walk to the door. I quickly bow to her before knocking on the door being told to come in. 

I make my way inside to see a group of demons and the king himself. I make my way in front of him and bow to him. "Hello Lucifer I have come as fast as I could" I said stand up smiling at him. "ahhh N/a you are finally here you know you don't have to bow to me right? " he said walking over to me. He was about to hug but I disappear before he could. "King you know how I feel about being touch" I said looking down at him. "your so mean N/a you should be nicer to your father" he hissed getting up. 

"Wait WHAT!" Charlie said stepping closer to us. "Ahhh princess you have grown to a beautiful woman but I am not your sister that is what your parents call me  I am almost just as old as they are" I said walking over to her bowing at her. " I see so in their eyes you are a daughter to they" she said looking at me. "yes sadly but anyway I am sure I am here for something you need" I said smiling at her. "Yes my daughter here is trying to has made a hotel to turn the sinner to good so they can go to heaven" Lucifer said walking over to his chair. 

"Oh that is a first and I like your idea so I guess I am here since I can talk to "him" and see what he says" I said looking at Lucifer nods his head. I take out a phone and went through my contracts to find God number. Yup I can call god himself. I click the button to call him and put it to my ear.  Once he answered the phone and smiled and greeted him like I do all the time. 

N/a~ Hello sorry to bother you 

God~ Your fine N/a I don't mind talking to you what can I do for you

N/a~ You see God I am here in Hell talking to Lucifer and his daughter Princess Charlotte Magne has came up with a plan and I am here to tell you what that is and see what you think of it 

God~ Oh I see go on

N/a~ she has come up with a plan to chance the sinners here so they can go to heaven 

God~ Mhmmm wow I am shock

N/a~ Why 

God~ That I didn't think of that plan I like it and N/a you will help with this plan because you know what good and bad in my eyes and for each person that comes please contact me with their info I will let you know if we will accept them or not You are to stay and watch over everything 

N/a~ As you wish sir Thank you

God~ No Thank you Good Day

N/a~ Good Day 

I hung up the phone, quickly looking to my right side to see a tall man? Wearing a red suit and with red well everything guess this guy like blood. He kinda looked like a half deer half man who could easily see inside your side if he got the chance. He seem like the kind of guy who loved to make people life hell and got a big kick out of hurting people. I quickly turn my attention back to the king and princess of hell. "He said sounds like a plan but I will be hanging around making sure everything is going right and who comes in and etc" I said looking at them with a boring face. 

"Wow never thought he would say yes to this" Lucifer said looking shocked at me. "Well you got me on your side that help you know how he is with me" I said with a smirk. He just nods his head and turns to his daughter. " Well you got what you wanted don't fuck this up you are putting N/a on the line and you have N/a with you making me get someone else to help me with somethings I used her for" he said annoyed. "I will still help you when I am not busy with the hotel I promise this little project will not make me stop doing my job" I said trying to make him feel better he just nods his head. " I will set up a house for you to stay in but it might take a bit for it to get done in the mean time I will find somewhere you can stay as you wait" he said looking at me with his famous smile. 

"I can help with that she can stay at my house for the time being" the guy wearing red suit walking over to us. "huh I am shock you would even say that" Lucifer said looking at the man. "Hello my name is Alastor or people call me the radio demon" he said kissing the back of my hand. "Hello Alastor it is nice to meet you I am N/a" I said bowing to him. " Like hell I will let my adopted Daughter stay at your place you dirty Radio Demon" Lucifer hissed at Alastor making his way over to us pushing Alastor away from me.