Small Little Problems

Reader Pov~

I wake up in my room at is at Alastor's place. I sit up checking my room to see if anything has changed since the last time I was here. I get out for bed and make my way to the bathroom that is part of my room. I get a long shower soon got dressed brushing my hair making sure I looked like a nice, before stepping out of my room making my way down stairs. I walk into the kitchen to meet the back of Alastor who was dancing and singing. I sat down as quiet as I could without him noticing that I was in the room. 

It taken 5 minutes for him to turn around to see that I was sitting their smiling. "Ah I didn't hear you come down or sit I should be more careful" He said smiling. "Yea your fine you know foxes we are going at moving around without a sound nice dance moves and your sing voice to amazing by the way" I said looking at him with a smile. "Well thank you dear we are having deer bacon, eggs, and toast would you like that with coffee, tea, orange juice, or water" he said setting a plate down in front of me. 

"Yummy and I can get myself some coffee thank you for making breakfast you got to let me cook dinner so it is far" I said starting to get up so I could get some coffee for myself. But before I could leave my chair Alastor place a cup of coffee in front of me with sugar and creamer on the side. " It is no problem I don't mind cooking I love cooking so you don't have to do anything around here you are my guest my dear please relax" he said looking death right at me. I knew by this look it was pointless to argue with him about it. "Well I will just find another way to pay you back with all you have done for little old me" I said making my coffee how I like it. "You don't have to do anything you are helping with this hotel" he said sitting next to me. I just nod my head started to eat breakfast sitting next to him. 

Time Skip~

Me and Alastor pulled up to the hotel to see Charlie and Vaggie standing in front of the hotel. We made our way over to them with a smile. "Good Morning N/a and Alastor" Charlie said with a smile.  "Morning N/a" Vaggie said looking at me with a smile before turning into a frown at Alastor. I guess she doesn't trust him or like him or both who knows it's not my problems as long as they mess everything up. "Morning Charlie and Vaggie" I said smiling my normal smile. "Morning Charlie" he said walking inside and into his office. 

I make my way into the hotel to be greeted by Husk, Angel flirting with Husk, and Niffty who was talking with the other house keepers I has hired. I make my way over to Niffty with a smile. "Hello Niffty everything?" I said looking at the new staff and her. "They won't listen to me and won't do their work the way I want them to do" she said with a pout. "I see well that is a problem I will handle this" I said patting her head making her feel a bit better. I quickly looked at the new staff."She isn't our boss and her way to stupid and we refuse to do it her or listen to what she says" One of the staff members said looking at me.

 "So all you feel this way?" I asked looking at all of them well Niffty holds tightly to my leg. They all nods their heads telling me everything I needed to know. I look down at Niffty who looks like she is about to cry, so I quickly proof up a teddy bear for her to hug before turning back to the staff. "I see so you refuse to work for your manger and you dare to talk to me without respect knowing I am the one to hire you all" I said making my eyes turn black. Making all of them start to shake with fear which caused me to smile evilly.  

"All than you are fired and I will have you follow me once I am done with this Niffty I will hire for more people in a minute after a take care of the pest okay?" I said looking at the beginning before turning my attention to Niffty. Who just nods her cute head and ran over to Charlie. "Now follow me this way" I said dark taking them to Alastor office. I knock on the door once we all there. "Come in" I heard his voice behind the door. I open the door with a look that was displease making Alastor know this was serious. Once we were all in the office I closed the door so no one could hear us and I locked the door so no one could run away. 

"Sorry to bother you Alastor but it seems we have a problem with the new staff" I said taking a standing next to him. "Oh? and what problem is that" he asked looking right at them. "Tell him what you said to me about Niffty" I said looking at them death serious. "We told her that Niffty isn't our boss and her way to stupid and we refuse to do it her or listen to what she says" One said shaking like crazy. "Well I see and you said in the very way to N/a" Alastor asked looking very displease. 

They all their heads making Alastor look at me. "Very ungrateful people and they didn't show me respect made Niffty cried and I told them they are all fired I thought you could take care of them" I said looking at him. He nods in head agreeing with my plan. He turn into his demon form and snaps his finger to have shadows and black thing take them all somewhere i don't know and I don't care where. "Thank you Alastor I will hire new people  who will be here soon" I said making my way to the door unlocking it. "Very good be careful my dear" he said before I walked out and closed the door. He is very powerful and shouldn't be taken lightly at all. I make my way to the new new staff telling them the rules. They all quickly agreed and lot to work the way Niffty wanted them too.  It is still the morning and a lot has happen so far.