Flirting Doesn't Hurt

N/a Pov~

I get out of the bath drying myself, started to get dress. When I get a text from Alastor saying he is picking me up in 30 minutes because we are going out to eat. I could use this, you know test the water and get to know him more. I smirk to myself and went over to my closet looking at all my outfits. I don't know where we are going so I sent a text to Alastor asking where we going. He texted me back saying to wear a dress. I see he doesn't want me to know where we are going two can play with game Alastor. I put my phone down and turned back to my closet. Well I know that red his favorite color which makes this easier. I pick out the dress, and heels. (The dress and Heels shown at the bottom.) I did my make-up (Picture up above) and did my hair very simple (the hair in the picture with the dress). I heard a car horn outside making me smile. I get up grabbing my bag walking downstairs. 

As I make my way over to the door I see Alastor standing at the door. He seem to be dressed up a bit more. Like he put on a a new one of his coats. I make my way over to him making him look at him. "Hey there how do I look?" I asked doing a small spinning. I heard take a deep breath in before putting on his smile. "You look breath taking dear" he said taking my hand kiss it before opening the door for me. "Thank you you look very handsome yourself" I said smiling before walking outside. As I make my way outside I see a limbo waiting for us. Alastor locks the house before I take his arm as we make other way over to the limbo. 

He opens the door for me and smiles at me. I get in and soon he get in. "So Alastor where are we going?" I asked looking at him with a gentle smile. "You will see dear" he said moving his hand telling the driver to start drive. Soon we put on to a famous place I have ever seen. The driver gets out and opens our door for us. Alastor steps out and holds out his hand for me to take. I take his hand as I make my way out of the car. "Thank you" I said to Alastor he just nodded his head. I take his arm as we start walking in the place. 

Once everyone seen me and Alastor walking in they all stopped talking. I guess Alastor is very well known in this place. Alastor talks to the host as I stand next to him listening to what people are whispering to each other. "Oh my that is Alastor and Lady N/a" one said. "She is as breath taking as they said she was but way is she with that crazy guy" other said. I was about to say something but Alastor starts to walk making me follow him as I still holding on his arm. 

The host takes out my chair for me I make my way to my chair and sits. The host pushes my chair to the table as he bows and leaves. Soon the waiter makes his way over to us looking very scared more of Alastor than me. Just who are you Alastor I ask myself before smiling at Alastor. Alastor told the waiter to get the best wine they have for us making the waiter quickly walk off to get it. "So Alastor I got a question for you" I said looking right in his eye. "I will do my best to answer my dear" he said smiling. I was about to say something but the waiter comes back. He began to pour each me and Alastor some wine. I take a small sip and nod at the waiter taking him I like it. 

As the waiter takes our orders and leaves. "So tell me your story Alastor I want to get to know you more" I said looking at him. "Well I am known as the Radio Demon heard of me?" he said smiling at me. I take a moment to think, and yes I heard of the radio demon. I just nod my head making him smirk. "Well that all that's in important" he said taking a sip of his drink. "I see you like to be mystery huh?" I said taking a sip of my wine. "Yea so tell me about yourself seen your known here too" he said. "Well I am a Fox Demon, The Queen of Fox Demons, as you seen me and Lucifer know each other well" I said smirking he just nods his head. "Well I am someone very powerful and feared here I am know to be very scary. I am very Matisyahu when i need to be or when I am bored" I said taking him back after I said this. I guess he thought I was just a sweet person. 

"I may work for "God" here and there don't understatement me i like doing more evil then good. No one wants to be on my bad side" I said looking at him dead in the eyes. "I see I thought you were just from sweet person" He said smiling. "Well I am quite a handful haven't found someone who could handle me just yet" I said with a evil smirk. "Is that a challenge little dove?" He asked looking at me like I am food to him. "I don't know is it A.l.a.s.t.o.r" I said smiling as our food comes. "The question is Alastor are you up for a hard challenge because I won't go easy on you" I said taking a bite of my food. This made Alastor go dark and take a minute to get himself together. "I got a deal for you" I said with a smirk. This made Alastor tilt his head. "Who ever can make the other fall in love with them wins and the loser has to do what the winner says for a day" I said with a smirk. He just nods his head and holds his hand out with a smirk. "Deal" is all his said as I shake his hand. I am going to win this Alastor I have you where i want you.