All Fair in Love and War

Reader POv~

After making sure everyone knew there place me and Alastor were making our way back to the hotel to find out a couple of people want to see. Which mean that I had work to do which suck because I wanted to get closer to Alastor oh well I have to make sure I plan everything out. I told Charlie to give me everyone names and to send everyone in my office one at a time but give me about 6 minutes before each person which she just nods her head. I make my way to my office letting about a deep breath knewing this is going to take a bit. I sent a text to my brothers making sure everything was okay. And it was and that they miss and love me which made me smile. 

Time Skip~

After all 13 people they wanted to do it only 6 people could join which was hard to explain why the ones who couldn't. Some tried to hurt me and I got a few cuts here and there. I made my way to Alastor office not thinking about cleaning up a bit I mean I had a couple of cuts no big deal. I knock on his door which he said to come in. "Hey Alastor I finish up here and the people who are now staying here and this is the people who couldn't" I said pulling the folders on his desk. He looks at me before jumping up and makes his way over to me. 

"Hey what happen" he said making sure I was okay. Shit I was hoping that he would think of the couple of cuts. "Oh you know people not taking they aren't welcome to good" I said laughing a bit trying to make it funny. But it didn't work this just pissed him off and because he could find who was and hurt them for hurting me. " Dear that doesn't make it right come lets get you fixed up and then we can go home for the day okay" he said looking at me. Once Alastor fixed me up, we said goodbye to everyone and left the hotel heading back home. Alastor started to make dinner as I got a shower washing off the day. Once I was out of the shower and had a towel wrap around me it made me think what would Alastor do if he seen me naked it. 

This put a smirk on my face Alastor knew I was going to get a shower. But he most likely thinks I am now done the shower and dress. "Alastor came you come here really quick" I said opening my door making sure that he could hear me loud and clear. I could hear him say one minute let him take something out of the oven and turn stuff off. Which I told him okay I will be waiting in my room. I walk in my bathroom gaving the lotion giving a good reason for calling him and plus I bet touching my naked body will drive him crazy. 

I started laughing a bit before hearing him walk up the stairs. "N/a" he said looking into my room for me. "I am in here Alastor come in I need your help with something if you don't mind" I said in the bathroom trying to calm myself down. "I don't mind helping you dear what is it you need" he said sitting on the bed. I smirk at this as I gave the lotion and made my way out of the bathroom and in front of Alastor. Once he seen me in nothing but a towel I  seen his face turn redder if they was possible. He jumps back a little bit after seen me which made me chuckle a bit. "Sorry but would you mind putting lotion on my back for me" I said in a sweet voice. 

"Umm sure dear no problem" he said taking a gulp. "Thank you it means a lot" I said with a smile and handed him the lotion before turning around drop in towl down so it was around my wirst. Which mean my wirst up was clearly able to be seen. I felt him began to put the lotion on my body and rubbing it in, to which i let out a soft moan. I felt him tense up after hearing me moan. I could feel that he was holding himself back which was gettting harder and harder to do with which passing minute. 

"Ahhh that feels soo good Alastor" I said/ moan making him holding me for a quick mintue before turning back to what he was doing. "I am glad it does dear" he said soft like it was fighting something. I smirk to myself more and more knowing all of this. I wanted to see his face so bad but I had to play it off like i just wanted lotion to be rubbed on my back. I let out a another moan letting him stop. "Thank you Alastor I don't know why but I am been really stress laterly" I said turning around to face him. I see him biting his lip trying his very hardest to hold back.

I just smiled before started to lead in closer to him. He started to look at my lips wanting me to kiss him. I kissed him very slowly before breaking away knowing this would making him go crazy. "Well I will get dress and then we can go eat okay?" I said starting to walk to the bathroom. I heard him get up and pretty much run somewhere. I just dress and made my way downstairs to find no Alastor but soon I heard water start to run. Which told me Alastor was in the shower trying to calm down. 

I don't know why but man did I was him to push me on the bed and have his way me more. I slowly made my way back upstairs to my room. I couldn't help it I was all worked up and I need some release and fast. I didn't even think about closing the door which mean it was wide open. I started to help my self picturing Alastor holding me down kissing licking, biting, and sucking on me everywhere not knowing someone was at the door watching me. I heard a noise making me open my eyes to see standing there was..............................