Stress Relief

Lemon Chapter if under 18 please skip this chapter if you don't like lemons chapter please skip this chapter. Please I change a bit from the last chapter please just go with it

Reader Pov~

I felt their eyes on me. I was sure they were naked too and becoming as aroused as I was. I started to lather my pussy. It felt so good as I leaned back into the warm tile wall. My left hand was massaging my lips as my right hand tugged at my nipples. One by one, my fingers started to penetrate me, curling up to my g-spot. Oh my god, I loved this so much.The sound of a match strike caught my attention and I opened my eyes to see Alastor lighting candles around the bedroom. It cast a soft, warm glow, the flickering making dancing shadows on our skin.

Including Alastor's naked form. I had always thought women's bodies were beautiful and men's bodies more utilitarian. I had never looked with desire on another man. But Alastor was toned and fit; his muscles moving with a grace I had not noticed before. He was hard and sticking straight out; I could not help but look at his shaved cock, nicely large with a big, bulbous pink head. Truthfully he was quite handsome naked. I looked up and noticed where Alastor eyes were. I waved Alastor over so he stood beside the bed, his cock within her reach. 

I began to alternate us, sucking one while stroking the other. I never rushed, always changing my technique moment to moment.  Taking my time making sure that Alastor got a lot of pleasure out of this.  'Ever since I saw you, I've wanted to kiss you.' He whispered, never breaking eye contact with me. 'And everything you've said and done since has only made me want to be around you even more. This secret doesn't change that.'

Alastor Pov~

N/a was the girl I wanted to go all the way with. She'd never been with a guy at all. Never on a date, never kissed a guy or anything. When I would touch her pussy after a few seconds of "warm up" she'd be reaching down and trying to push my fingers inside her. I liked how wet she got. I got addicted to the feeling of making a girl all crazy with arousal. No wonder guys are such insatiable sex hounds! Having a girl panting and making sexy noises and wiggling around under your touches is fucking incredible. That feeling was amazing. I got more satisfaction hearing her moan from what I was doing to her. 

I loved teasing her little lips open. I'd push her legs way apart and I'd do really gentle strokes from bottom to top. Adding the slightest amount of pressure to start spreading her open like flower petals. She would get sooo wet. A few little strokes with one finger like that and I'd feel the slickness dripping from her. My favorite thing was to try to get her so worked up and wet that her honey would actually drip down and disappear between the cheeks of her ass. 

Her nipples appeared over the edges of the cups. I immediately sucked one into my mouth and N/a cried out in bliss from the intense sensations. I gently squeezed and tugged on the second nipple and stroked the first roughly with my tongue. N/a clutched to my head and pulled me tighter against her tit, threatening to suffocate me in her soft flesh. I needed her, now! And She needed me. I move my hard cock to line up with her wet pussy, but before I could N/a Flip us so she was on top of me. Before I could say anything I felt my cock go inside of her. It was so warm, soft, wet, and really tight.

"FUCK ME!" she continued to wail as she slammed into me time and time again. I reached for her large gorgeous tit and pinched the proud nipple standing erect. The painful sensation caused her to arch her back as she rode me cowgirl style. The sobs of ecstasy emanating from her were exciting me and I could feel the stirrings beginning in my loins.

Without warning, I suddenly rolled her off me and followed through the motion until I was screwing her missionary style, all without missing a beat. Ignoring her pleas to be gentle I mercilessly fucked her. My cock was sliding in and out of her tight pussy.

She signaled her approval by wrapping her long muscular legs around me cradling my body. Her hands went around my neck and she stared into my eyes as I kept fucking her. Those large sensual brown eyes peering into my soul as we rocked away. It was almost enough for me to forget the lie those wonderful eyes told.

To keep from dwelling on that, I closed my eyes, as I thrust into her body, my testicles rapidly slapping against her ass. Her moans of pleasure drifted up to me. It was another inducement to follow the laws of nature and climax. Spill my seed into this lovely creature and impregnate her. Have this woman as my helpmate, my partner, my lover, my wife, the mother of my children. All the variables of life as simplified into one simple equation: a man and a woman and life.

The fantasy excited me as I went into the end stage of our love making. A few more thrusts and I would be finished. She could tell that I was due and begged me to come in ever increasing cries. The volume of her voice began increasing as well.

Then in a well-ordered fashion, I reached my zenith and I could hold back no longer. I roared as I slammed into her a final time and my sperm shot out of my cock violently. I held my position as another stream followed, and then, another. She screamed in a climax as her body convulsed. I kept spurting until I couldn't spurt again and collapse on top of her. I hold on to her making sure she knew I wasn't going anywhere. 

She looked right into my eyes still breathing heavy before saying "Do you want to just go to bed or go eat dinner that you made".